Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 59   Go Down
Author Topic: The Orange Outcasts...  (Read 284434 times)
Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #405 on: October 13, 2017, 02:36:53 AM »

Thanks you--smiles

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #406 on: October 13, 2017, 02:18:32 PM »

So I went a little nuts last night and decided to test my soldering skills on my mystery box sabers. I ended up taking my FO LED out of my Reaper  Shocked and put it into my Dark Sentinel instead (and rewiring the Reaper with AB). Now, I also received an Aeon v4 in FO as part of a mystery box (which I wasn't that thrilled with, but am now), and had the bright idea of making them into a staff.

Behold, the Dark Sentinel/Aeon staff in FO:

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #407 on: October 14, 2017, 02:44:05 AM »

Looks very good, nice contrast

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #408 on: October 14, 2017, 09:54:15 AM »

^That's really nice!

Musashi Padawan
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 174

Warrior Poet

« Reply #409 on: November 16, 2017, 02:03:06 AM »

I love the way my Azure Menace turned out with Orange. Great contrast.

On YouTube
“Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye." ~ Miyamoto Musashi

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #410 on: November 16, 2017, 02:21:23 AM »

I am really loving the look of FO on the Azure hilts. Great choice.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #411 on: November 16, 2017, 02:33:11 AM »

So I went a little nuts last night and decided to test my soldering skills on my mystery box sabers. I ended up taking my FO LED out of my Reaper  Shocked and put it into my Dark Sentinel instead (and rewiring the Reaper with AB). Now, I also received an Aeon v4 in FO as part of a mystery box (which I wasn't that thrilled with, but am now), and had the bright idea of making them into a staff.

Behold, the Dark Sentinel/Aeon staff in FO:

Wonderful craftsmanship Zyn! I would've never thought of such a staff combo  Smiley

Awesome juxtaposition with the FO blade and metallic blue hilt  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #412 on: November 16, 2017, 02:34:35 AM »

Haven't shown mine in a while.  My FO Archon V3 Obsidian V4 with QD LED.  Only saber I have with QD's but really want to add this feature to all of them.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #413 on: November 16, 2017, 02:38:26 AM »

That is one of the most unique mash ups I have seen!  Wow, can't wait until I get my Azure Menace and set it to orange.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #414 on: November 16, 2017, 02:48:25 AM »

Haven't shown mine in a while.  My FO Archon V3 Obsidian V4 with QD LED.  Only saber I have with QD's but really want to add this feature to all of them.

That thing is awesome. What a great color for an Archon.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zyn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 63

What do I see? Light... Darkness.... Balance

« Reply #415 on: November 16, 2017, 03:25:58 AM »

Very nicely done with the azure... that's certainly a fantastic use of the colors

Wonderful craftsmanship Zyn! I would've never thought of such a staff combo  Smiley

Thank you, Dutch. That means a lot.

"The protectors of the Balance must stand on the edge of two worlds, accepted by neither, masters of both."

Butcher (Diamond) | Emperor's Hand* (BR) | Lost Gray* (SD) | Sentinel v4* (BR) | Reaper (AB) | D. Initiate (AS) | D. Apprentice LE v4 (SY) | Aeon v4 (CG) (WILLING TO TRADE) | Dark Sentinel/Aeon Staff (FO) | D. Prophecy Build Project (Pending)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #416 on: November 16, 2017, 01:01:07 PM »

Gorgeous!  It visuals like your pic that the Archon is my favorite! Thanks KDP  Smiley

Thank you, Dutch. That means a lot.

My pleasure!  I really like your saberstaff^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #417 on: November 16, 2017, 04:58:40 PM »

Gorgeous!  It visuals like your pic that the Archon is my favorite! Thanks KDP  Smiley

Thanks Dutchman.  Its in the number three spot in my saber collection. I still think I need to get a V2.1 Emitter so I can duel with it, although the more I see the Menace emitter Im contemplating that one instead.

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Amenthea
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #418 on: December 10, 2017, 04:58:26 PM »

There seems to be a lot of people saying on other threads that UE blades wash out the colour of FO, but having just got mine in UEMG and then trying it out with my daughters MG blade I'm of the opinion the UE is the only choice.  It just makes it look that much fuller when lit, and if there is any lightening or whitening of the blade it's very minimal.

Anyway, here's mine. 

A true warrior knows no enemy is forever.

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #419 on: December 10, 2017, 06:13:49 PM »

Here's my Dominix V4 in Tri-Cree FO, with windows in the emitter. I've also changed out the retention screw for a thumbscrew, and the covertech wheel for a d ring.  Hoping to work on a shroud this week, or soon thereafter.

Darth Pandćmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 59   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: