Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 59   Go Down
Author Topic: The Orange Outcasts...  (Read 282844 times)
srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« on: July 21, 2013, 05:32:50 PM »

Orange is a beautiful and often over looked color. Full of mystery, it can be the color of a jedi's peacekeeper, or the weapon of those who seek destruction. It is often associated with danger or amusement.  Let's amuse ourselves with pictures of your sabers featuring Fire and Pyrestone Orange.

I would post mine but my phone is being weird. Pictures to come soon..in the mean time please post away!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 05:39:22 PM by srams » Logged

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 06:47:42 PM »

And of course AS with filters counts too!

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 07:00:49 PM »

I guess I'll start with my Archon V2 in FO.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 07:07:05 PM »

I'll get a good orange filter for my AS saber then. =] I got something in mind that'll be cool.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Deadcow
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -53

Dark side points

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2013, 07:15:17 PM »

In excited! I'll post when I get home.

Dark side points please

Deadcow
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -53

Dark side points

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 07:40:52 PM »

Dark side points please

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 07:52:49 PM »

Love my Pyrestone Aron. I thought I had some cool pictures to share, but apparently not. Will take some in the next couple of days.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 08:05:55 PM »

Here is my custom orange. Normal orange and Chrome Orange Lee Filters. =] Makes a really cool and unique orange when combined. Standard Heavy Grade blade by the way. I think this will be my color for my Sith outfit when its all done and such.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 10:30:47 PM »

I love the pics so far! It making me crazy not being able to post mine!

The next saber I get will be PO. And I think the next after that will be one of the purples, I'm not sure which. I love Orange and Purple together.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 10:48:42 PM »

Finally, a thread to show off the oh so underrated color of Orange, mainly FO. Here is the first pic of my first saber, my FO Dark Standard v3:

And, "Its called a lance, hello?" hehe my Vulkanisch setup with one yari pike and a few other odds and ends:

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 10:53:22 PM »

Those are great Darth Phobius!!! I also made a long saber and I also called it a Lightlance or Brightlance (but I didnt want to rip off Warhammer 40k) Mine was in SY but that looks awsome in FO!!

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 11:06:39 PM »

So as it turns out I dont have any great photos of my FO saber but that will change soon for now here is a picture of me holding my FO saber in the forward hand and my SY  in the rear. The FO blade has an old Lux 3 LED so its not all that bright.  

« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:11:33 PM by srams » Logged

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 11:54:27 PM »

Okay this has made up my mind to get a natural FO saber. =] Thanks.

chicago.jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 287

Light side points please

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 08:39:06 PM »

My contribution to this under rated color.

srams
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 12:02:51 AM »

Wow! Chicago, that looks great! Is that the same saber you used in your leather wrap tutorial?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 59   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: