Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59   Go Down
Author Topic: The Orange Outcasts...  (Read 282884 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #720 on: July 14, 2019, 05:10:51 PM »

I choose Orange for the energy of my sabers blade for a few reasons in my Backstory as a child on vacation I was called to find it in forgotten ruins on a forgotten planets moon. Its ancient from the time of the Je'daii Order civil war or soon after it ended. It’s black hilt, the damage, originally it emitted a red energy so full of anger and hate as I mended it over the years psychically attempting to heal it.  Exposure to all that anger and hate affected me as well creating a schism mentally giving me a bipolar personality (because real life I am bipolar.. I don’t call it an illness or disorder it’s simply a part of me like my skin tone or eye color) it is this same schism that encourage me to study both division’s that exist today. The Jedi and sith. Never fully immersing myself in one path…but walking that line where they meet. Balanced and stable.

Very cool!
Thank you for being so open about being bipolar. I have personality disorders myself and I know all to well how much of a stigma it can be.
This is the type of thing that lets people feel at ease addressing such issues in a supportive, safe environment. +1

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #721 on: July 14, 2019, 12:05:10 PM »

Very cool!
Thank you for being so open about being bipolar. I have personality disorders myself and I know all to well how much of a stigma it can be.
This is the type of thing that lets people feel at ease addressing such issues in a supportive, safe environment. +1

it's all attitude and self acceptance. I'm lucky I've had it since the original trilogy so the stigma paper thin for me .been an outcast so long it's my norm, geek, nerd, bipolar, life keeps rolling along.   I like putting myself into my in universe-persona , in universe I'm a freighter pilot that pretty much a fed-ex delivery driver, any smuggling I do in universe is aid medical, food, never weapons or armed forces simply because there more the enough smuggler's out there, more than enough jedi and sith. I've talked about my granddaughter allot because she just beginning her in universe adventure, playing my in universe granddaughter aboard the family's vcx-100, called the gray nomad... but she wants to be a Master  tailor in universe because she's having fun going and taking sewing lesson alongside her grandmother

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc
Wife got Dominix Le V2 blazing red ,Guardian  tri  Adegan Silver
Dark Arbiter FO FOC silver V4 sound

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #722 on: July 14, 2019, 12:15:45 PM »

it's all attitude and self acceptance. I'm lucky I've had it since the original trilogy so the stigma paper thin for me .been an outcast so long it's my norm, geek, nerd, bipolar, life keeps rolling along.   I like putting myself into my in universe-persona , in universe I'm a freighter pilot that pretty much a fed-ex delivery driver, any smuggling I do in universe is aid medical, food, never weapons or armed forces simply because there more the enough smuggler's out there, more than enough jedi and sith. I've talked about my granddaughter allot because she just beginning her in universe adventure, playing my in universe granddaughter aboard the family's vcx-100, called the gray nomad... but she wants to be a Master  tailor in universe because she's having fun going and taking sewing lesson alongside her grandmother

I thought I had a vivid imagination. Way to make the best of it my friend. If I get a black hilt can I send it to you and have your granddaughter make it look official? Smiley

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #723 on: July 14, 2019, 12:43:16 PM »

I thought I had a vivid imagination. Way to make the best of it my friend. If I get a black hilt can I send it to you and have your granddaughter make it look official? Smiley
Oh I'm Sure you know some young person in your life that would  love to put your saber through it's paces but if not I'm sure my granddaughter will, she been busy adding glitter to her blade inside and out lucky for her grandpa ordered some pink O rings ,from the Oringstore. pink her color of the year last year everything was purple I might get her for Christmas  one of the v2 staffs one in hot pink and one ne banes heart colored blades

Sabers owned for my granddaughter is The Dark Sentinel   LE V4 Fire orange stunt saber, while I got the Dark Apprentice v5 with light sound and tri Fire orange, the fallen V4, artic blue foc

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #724 on: July 14, 2019, 12:56:43 PM »

Oh I'm Sure you know some young person in your life that would  love to put your saber through it's paces but if not I'm sure my granddaughter will, she been busy adding glitter to her blade inside and out lucky for her grandpa ordered some pink O rings ,from the Oringstore. pink her color of the year last year everything was purple I might get her for Christmas  one of the v2 staffs one in hot pink and one ne banes heart colored blades

And the grandpa of the year award goes to...

She's lucky to have such a cool grandfather. And obviously you are lucky to have such an amazing grandchild. I've been thinking about a V2 staff for myself lately. Good choice!

Dazook
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

seek balance

« Reply #725 on: July 26, 2019, 09:29:23 PM »

Hello fellow outcasts !

First, good news for orange lovers :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhTXEYlMjuE

So correct me if im wrong, but this mean that orange sabers are canon again !! Since previous SW games made by EA are post-Disney era, and officially canon....(even a compass looted by Luke in a Battlefront 2 cutscene appears later in SW episode 8 )

I don't know for you, but its a great news for me !

And now, for what we really want here...][/url][/img]

My first and fresh saber, a Sentinel V4 with window ( Thanks to Kaysersozay for help on the full description !)

Even my cat feel the Force out of this blade  Wink

There is no peace, There is no war
There is no light, There is no dark
There is no good, There is no evil
There is only balance, and ever will be

Serve the future, the past did it too
This Force don't need your acceptance, its was always with you.
Seek for it, but not for yourself. One is only a tool to build Infinity.
When you"ll feel it, remember its teachings. Few are allowed to see the meaning of Existence...

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #726 on: July 27, 2019, 02:07:59 AM »

Hello fellow outcasts !

So correct me if im wrong, but this mean that orange sabers are canon again !! Since previous SW games made by EA are post-Disney era, and officially canon....(even a compass looted by Luke in a Battlefront 2 cutscene appears later in SW episode 8 )

My first and fresh saber, a Sentinel V4 with window ( Thanks to Kaysersozay for help on the full description !)

Indeed they are canon again! Thank you Respawn Entertainment! now if only we got some lore on them...

roostermule
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #727 on: July 30, 2019, 02:15:18 AM »

Hello fellow outcasts !

They're also mentioned briefly in a single line in Master and Apprentice (the Obi-wan and Qui Gon novel), so that just solidifies their place in lore!

MetalMike
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #728 on: August 03, 2019, 10:22:58 PM »

Dragon359
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #729 on: August 04, 2019, 11:14:12 PM »

I always thought of orange sabers (before seeing the potential canon-izing of them here) as the consular with dark side aspects, similar to Mace Windu's saber, for those who are studious but not fully on the light side and mixing green and red.  Yes I know that would be a brown color instead, but orange would be the next closest color in the ochre spectrum.  Ah well, farfetched as it is, orange is still awesome!

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #730 on: August 04, 2019, 11:37:46 PM »

I am a huge fan of Pyrestone Orange! Love it on my Grandmaster LE.

http://imgur.com/gallery/sHdcI4x

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #731 on: August 06, 2019, 04:36:55 PM »

Welcome my fellow Outcasts. Nice sabers.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

ScificommodoreJones
Knight Officer

« Reply #732 on: August 22, 2019, 06:54:33 PM »

Hello fellow outcasts !

I believe that the Fans are the Keepers of cannon, not some Company... I do feel every book, game, etc that they allowed to lead with Star Wars is cannon  you can't pick and choose, nor can we go back in time to stop said book, game, etc from hitting the market  42 years later... after all this is not Doctor Who ( which I'm a fan of)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #733 on: August 22, 2019, 09:38:16 PM »

Sounds right. Grin

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Infinit01