Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Assassins Creed Series  (Read 847 times)
spectresabre
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

The Hash Slinging Slasher

« on: July 24, 2013, 01:48:17 AM »

I've always been a fan of the AC games, especially 1-Brotherhood. Revelations could have been better, but it was alright. I recently was loaned AC3, where you play as Connor, the Native American Assassin. The quest still continues to destroy the Templars, and the killing has become even more brutal, with new technological advances and weaponry. I liked the beginning of AC3, until I realized that this ancestor was actually a Templar. This really upset me, all of the time I wasted creeping and crawling around only to find out that I was playing as the enemy.
Once I began playing as Connor, whose name is actually something that no one could ever pronounce, I felt overwhelmed with the pointless tasks I was handed. First I had to play as a Templar, then a Native American Child. Story value and character developement was definitely not important in this game. As I went through the chapters in Connors life I became bored and uninterested. By the time I was actually killing people I stopped playing altogether.
While playing the game, the cut scenes glitched, controls were different from the previous games, and the story was only inching along. Assassins Creed is starting to become like the CoD franchise.
Am I the only one feeling annoyed by this? All I want is to know what happens to Desmond. I don't even care about the new assassins anymore, it's becoming pointless.

I hated AC3-- thoughts?

The Laser Realm is the only side I stand by. Not light or dark.. Just Lasers.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: