Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers color wars  (Read 17913 times)
Bern Sal Becca
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 22

Light side points please

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2013, 03:36:36 AM »

Lol blue for sure. Doesn't matter which one. Tongue I would start an Acrctic Blue thread but I don't have that color yet. I should get it. Does Arctic Blue look good in an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade? That's my preferred dueling blade.

I have my acrtic blue with ultra edge heavy grade and i tried it in standard haevy grade,but i personally prefer the ultra edge.

And Blue didnt cheat, we started first because we recognized we are the best, everyone else just copied us, althoughi will have to post in the silver militia since my AS dominix just came in

Luceo Non Uro
I shine not burn

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2013, 04:25:41 AM »

Surely the blue will win...so full of win.

Light side points please Smiley

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2013, 06:31:08 PM »

yeah Blue kind of has a huge advantage here, #1 GB and BR are probably the 2 most common sold colors I am guessing.  But Blue can also claim AB and SRD

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2013, 04:07:04 AM »

yeah Blue kind of has a huge advantage here, #1 GB and BR are probably the 2 most common sold colors I am guessing.  But Blue can also claim AB and SRD

that and blue is the best colour!
I may be slightly biased there  Cheesy

i agree, the fact blue and red are the more "traditional" jedi and sith colours (closely followed by green as a jedi colour) kinda helps Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

spectresabre
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 41

The Hash Slinging Slasher

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2013, 11:17:15 AM »

My silver shines bright like the white of the sun. The intensity of its illumination blinds my foes before me. It is the middle color, the balance between good and evil.
SILVER MILITIA FOREVER!

The Laser Realm is the only side I stand by. Not light or dark.. Just Lasers.

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2013, 05:53:54 PM »

Go orange!

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2013, 06:49:59 PM »

I hope I'm not too late to join the war effort my vote goes for the yellow Legion.

sentinels unite!!!

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

SaberFan22
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »

Nah purple is the best! Both VA and DVA are beautiful colours, not quite Sith yet not quite Jedi, not quite male yet not quite female... Also can we claim Bane's Heart? It has no home as yet Sad unless someone wants to begin a 'Pink Pride' group sometime soon Wink

Shock LE in Violet Amethyst
Dark War Glaive in Pyrestone Orange

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2013, 07:16:22 PM »

Nah purple is the best! Both VA and DVA are beautiful colours, not quite Sith yet not quite Jedi, not quite male yet not quite female... Also can we claim Bane's Heart? It has no home as yet Sad unless someone wants to begin a 'Pink Pride' group sometime soon Wink

I just figured that would be included in Purple Power.  Kind of like SRD.  Is it blue or is it green? 

Since Adak Cyrnoc seems to be MIA at the moment, how about a standings update in the Color Wars.

The Blue Army: 150 replies, 11 pages
The Red Wrath: 90 replies, 7 pages
The Green Assembly: 72 replies, 5 pages
The Orange Outcasts: 68 replies, 5 pages
The Yellow Legion: 64 replies, 5 pages
Purple Power: 64 replies, 5 pages
The Silver Militia: 53 replies, 4 pages

Red skyrocketed ahead of Green to take 2nd place dropping Green to 3rd.  Orange moves ahead of Purple into 4th dropping Purple into a tie for 5th with Yellow.  Silver is still in last place but is starting to gain some ground. 

Here are the number of replies since Adak started this thing.

The Red Wrath: 50
The Orange Outcasts: 39
The Yellow Legion: 37
The Green Assembly: 29
The Silver Militia: 29
The Blue Army: 28
Purple Power: 26

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

SaberFan22
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2013, 07:21:03 PM »

Thanks for the update, Molina00!

Shock LE in Violet Amethyst
Dark War Glaive in Pyrestone Orange

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2013, 07:23:51 PM »

Thanks for the update, Molina00!

No problem.  I like working with stats so it's kind of interesting to me.  

Anyway, I still need to post some pics of my silver blade Prophecy.  The Militia needs some help.  
At this rate I'm not sure Adak is ever getting a new saber.  Tongue
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:29:13 PM by Molina00 » Logged

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Gray Jedi Felix
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2013, 07:29:25 PM »

I don't actually have my first saber yet but I know I want the Adegan Silver. Seems to be the brightest and of course comes with coloured discs so you can be all of the colours whilst being none of the colours! I also love the white down the middle of the ligihtsabers in the films and silver is the closest thing to that, so silver gets my vote!!!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2013, 07:35:49 PM »

I don't actually have my first saber yet but I know I want the Adegan Silver. Seems to be the brightest and of course comes with coloured discs so you can be all of the colours whilst being none of the colours! I also love the white down the middle of the ligihtsabers in the films and silver is the closest thing to that, so silver gets my vote!!!

You can get some pretty nice colors from the discs, usually combining a couple of similarly colored discs.  Individually at least half of them don't give off very deep colors though. 

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2013, 08:28:33 PM »

When I started the Blue Army thread, I was hoping for pics. Let's re-examine all these threads for actual photos, and not just replies. Maybe blue will still be on top? I dunno. I was in it for the saberpr0n...  Wink

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2013, 11:13:56 AM »

When I started the Blue Army thread, I was hoping for pics. Let's re-examine all these threads for actual photos, and not just replies. Maybe blue will still be on top? I dunno. I was in it for the saberpr0n...  Wink

and a great idea it was! its great seeing all the different colours having their own threads, acts as a great reference
and who doesn't love pictures of all those sabers  Cheesy

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: