Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lightsaber Wedding Reception  (Read 5275 times)
RobbyK360
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« on: July 30, 2013, 03:27:54 AM »

Just wanted to share a few photos from a wedding this weekend - where me and the other groomsmen each received an UltraSaber lightsaber as our 'groomsmen gift'.

The photographer got some good shots of us in different poses for the groomsmen shots - The groom also made sure each of us got a covertec belt clip, so the photographer got a good picture of us posing with just the hilts (lightsabers definitely compliment a tuxedo!) but we won't get the photographer's photos until a few days from now - I really wanted to share these now though, (these are from the reception, the ceremony itself didn't involve the lightsabers Cheesy)

Late in the evening a few of us decided to surround the newly wed while they were dancing:

With flash on:

The evening involved more than a few duels:

In the 'setup room', Left to right, Raven, Arbiter, Bellicose, Consular, Liberator, Overlord, and Crimson Reaper (with an open-ended Prophecy on the right)

Eventually when we get the pictures from the photographer I'll be able to upload the professional pictures too!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 03:31:14 AM »

That's awesome! And I love how there's a rainbow of colours!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 03:31:45 AM »

Best groomsmen gift ever... I think so!!! Epic! Point to you sir! Please post the others when they become available!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 04:01:58 AM »

Best lightsaber wedding pic I've seen this year!!!  Nice!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 07:01:34 AM »

Nice. This would be the best wedding ever. Lol. I hope my next one is awesome like this. Just gotta get with a family full of Star Wars geeks and propose this idea to them.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Wolfenrayne
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 25

LS points

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 07:02:44 PM »

this is amazing and that picture with the sabres lined up is awesome

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future. " sonmi-451

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: