Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Gallery #2  (Read 15195 times)
Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2013, 10:33:36 AM »

Thanks Molina and Prowl those pics are very helpful, very tempted to get a scorpion now, points for you both!

At the moment I'm considering the scorpion, manticore, reaper and overlord for my first sith saber Wink

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2013, 12:25:09 PM »

Bah, Prowl, I want the G1 combiners... Not the easiest things to track down. From memory I have 3/5 each of Defensor, Superion, Bruticus and Menasor. That's the four I wanted as a kid, and one day I'll have the lot... I do have a G1 Metroplex, but it's lacking most/all of the accessories. They're the real money makers for sellers. I don't mind paying £10-20 for a figure, but £5-10 for a combiner fist or foot is another matter Huh

I did buy the Universe Superion, but it's really a display piece only. Try and move it and the limbs start falling off - never a problem with the G1 pieces, for all their lack of posability.

Anyway, back on topic. Those lightsabres, huh?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2013, 01:28:45 PM »

Thanks Molina and Prowl those pics are very helpful, very tempted to get a scorpion now, points for you both!

At the moment I'm considering the scorpion, manticore, reaper and overlord for my first sith saber Wink

You're welcome, and thanks for the point.  I would probably lean towards the Scorpion for a Sith saber.  The Manticore seems like it could straddle the line between Sith and Jedi but the Scorp looks all Sith.  I don't have the Reaper but that looks like a great choice too. 

Oh yeah, I'm a transformers nut.  I've got a BIG figure collection from G1 through Prime and Generations.

Here's a pic of Metroplex with a bunch of the G1 and G2 combiners, you can also see my G1 Chromedome headmaster, Power Master Optimus Prime (reissue) and Hoist (reissue) in the background.

I figured you were a TF fan based on your username.   Wink
I didn't start collecting TF's until the Prime line.  Now I have a large Prime collection, some movie figures, almost all of the FoC line, some Alternators and the new Generations triple changers. 

Anyway, we need Transformers with lightsabers!

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Azean
Knight Ensign

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2013, 03:55:40 PM »

You're welcome, and thanks for the point.  I would probably lean towards the Scorpion for a Sith saber.  The Manticore seems like it could straddle the line between Sith and Jedi but the Scorp looks all Sith.  I don't have the Reaper but that looks like a great choice too. 

I figured you were a TF fan based on your username.   Wink
I didn't start collecting TF's until the Prime line.  Now I have a large Prime collection, some movie figures, almost all of the FoC line, some Alternators and the new Generations triple changers. 

Anyway, we need Transformers with lightsabers!

Or Transformers that ARE lightsabers Wink

Yeah the Scorpion is definitely all sith, even without the claw it looks very dark and menacing.

Just patiently waiting for it to be dotd, and for my wallet to recover from the raffle  Roll Eyes

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2013, 03:59:50 PM »

Or Transformers that ARE lightsabers Wink

Yeah the Scorpion is definitely all sith, even without the claw it looks very dark and menacing.

Just patiently waiting for it to be dotd, and for my wallet to recover from the raffle  Roll Eyes

Now there is an idea.  They transform into everything else, why not a lightsaber? 

I'm having to let my wallet take a breather after the raffle too.  That's why I'm really hoping the Manticore doesn't show up as DOTD until September.  I shouldn't spend anymore this month, but if it shows up I know how that will end.   Tongue

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Azean
Knight Ensign

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2013, 04:38:40 PM »

Lol your not the only one, I would have to buy it if one I was after came up on DOTD, eating is overrated anyway  Tongue

BodyBag
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2013, 04:53:07 PM »

Here is the sabers I received yesterday. Top one is a Dominix le grab bag. I put my consular pommel on it. Of course the initiates are for the kids.  The bottom one is the first place prize an archon with sound in srd color. The kids and I dueled all night!  I bought a archon pommel for my consular. I ordered two extra batteries with my order but Ultra Sabers sent me four along with another charger. Thanks Ultra Sabers, you guys rock!!

URL=http://s64.photobucket.com/user/DarthNon/media/20130814_201301_zps05de0919.jpg.html][/URL]

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2013, 04:21:35 AM »

Nice sabers, bodybag!  I especially like that Archon, you should get some pics of it activated!

I'm taking a saber break myself unless they throw another raffle really quick, my wallet will need a month or two to recover. Tongue

Been making a couple YouTube videos and taking pics of my collection of six though.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: