Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Phantom Initiate V3  (Read 2608 times)
Darth Belicus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -12

House of the Royal Sith

« on: August 17, 2013, 08:46:44 PM »

Just got my new Phantom Initiate in, it's my first saber and I love it, well designed, really bright.  Got it in Pyrestone Orange, with the initate length blades as I'm not a very tall guy. In the future I plan on doing some customization to make it a little more "me". I'd like to wrap part of the hilt in brown leather, add either raven or dark War Glaive claws to the emitters.

Pictures!!!! Yaaayyy!!!  Grin

I am the wolf that distracts the sheep, but remember Jedi, wolves hunt in packs.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 09:47:13 PM »

Great photos! In some of them the blades look full length. Definitely a menacing weapon Grin

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Belicus
Knight Sergeant

House of the Royal Sith

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 09:49:39 PM »

Thank you! I messed with the contrast and such to try and give it a more menacing look and feel.

I am the wolf that distracts the sheep, but remember Jedi, wolves hunt in packs.

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 03:59:42 AM »

Can't wait to see it with your costume. If the financial gods ever happen to smile on me, I'll be getting a Phantom Initiate V3 LE at some point in BR.

Darth Belicus
Knight Sergeant

House of the Royal Sith

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 05:08:11 AM »

Thanks man, I'm looking into getting my gloves and boots right now. I plan on using my black and blue goth shorts untli I get something else more suitable.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: