Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Consular Lightsaber is Here With new obsidian board  (Read 8395 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 07:30:48 PM »

na its not 4 pounds, i was going off the ups tracking weight not thinking, a pound is about right

No problem man, the packaging really adds to it I guess.  Although a 4 pound saber would be pretty awesome to train with haha

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 11:46:56 PM »

Dang!  four pounds!?  lol, that thing is a beast!  thanks for the info, no way i'd be able to wield that thing.

The saber is 2lbs WITH a Heavy Grade Blade.  Less with any other blade.  5 pounds would be a saberstaff with double heavy grade blades and some more bells and whistles.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »

So... I am getting a Catalyst with a blue blade and the obsidian sound board... what batteries would I need? Because.. well I didn't order some with mine.. Smiley I didn't think I'd need to BUT... if it is a problem, I will not make that mistake next time.

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

GdFuzz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 10:04:00 PM »

They are recommending with the purchase of a obsidian board you go with the li-ion setup...  As far as worrying about particulars of voltage, they will cover that for you...    Grin

studabeg
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 12:41:20 AM »

I got my consular w/ obsidian today! It's awesome! only problem is the usb port on the obsidian won't connect to any of the USB B cables I have Sad The connection won't go all the way into the port for some reason so my computer won't pick up the soundboard. Any ideas?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: