Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Hilt and Blade Colour Reference List  (Read 128077 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2017, 05:16:37 PM »

Wow, I think that I just found my new favorite saber color combos!
Great find. I now have to order both of these. You suck. Tongue

These are the exact colors I was hoping to find for a Fulcrum and EW.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2017, 05:24:16 PM »

Dutchman, Banes heart is a forum color listed in this link. Some people like to call it hot pink.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.msg55435#msg55435

Ah, thanks so much, JS Wink  I'd seen "Bane's Heart" referenced but never any pics/representations.  Much obliged.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #167 on: April 24, 2017, 05:27:59 PM »

Funny, my eyes see virtually the same color Tongue  At least my wife has better photo-receptors in her eyes than I do; when I showed her these pics, she noticed a subtle difference.  I guess I'm just (partially) color-blind  Wink
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 05:49:36 PM by Lord Rapine » Logged

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #168 on: April 24, 2017, 05:50:20 PM »

Funny, my eyes see virtually the same color Tongue  At least my wife has better photo-receptors in her eyes than I do; when I showed her these pics, she noticed a subtle difference.  I guess I'm just (partially) color-blind  Wink
They are virtually the same color. But the BH is distinctly more red. If you saw them side by side, you'd easily see the difference.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #169 on: April 24, 2017, 07:19:24 PM »

They are virtually the same color. But the BH is distinctly more red. If you saw them side by side, you'd easily see the difference.
I imagine you're right, DL.  Still: which do you prefer and/or would you choose another alternative?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #170 on: April 25, 2017, 05:06:12 PM »

I imagine you're right, DL.  Still: which do you prefer and/or would you choose another alternative?
Depends on the hilt color. For the Crimson Scorp I'd go with the BH. It is more red than the HP and won't clash as much.

However, I recently ordered a Dark Ini V4 in HP that looked particularly nice. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2017, 08:49:39 PM »

The update continues. Thanks to everyone who's shared their own photos. The next bunch of posts will be my own contributions...
<pics removed>
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:18:49 AM by Lord Rapine » Logged

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2017, 08:54:50 PM »

<pics removed>
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:19:27 AM by Lord Rapine » Logged

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #173 on: May 14, 2017, 12:03:29 PM »

Awesome pics James  Smiley. I feel like I can get a better sense of the disparate blade colors looking at the side-by-side comparisons (as I stated earlier I have trouble discerning between a couple of the colors). 

Thanks so much for sharing  Wink

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #174 on: May 15, 2017, 10:06:04 PM »

Happy to help Smiley I'm paused a little as I have a handful more to take, but I'd hope to have them uploaded this week, and then the full version 2 list posted after that.

Lots more photos this time... Cheesy

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2017, 01:42:29 AM »

You are the man James!  Cool

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

joannajk1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2017, 06:27:25 PM »

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the Ultrasabers forum, so please be patient with me.
My name is Joanna and I  my saber.  I bought an Initiate v4, with Sunrider's Destiny, silver AV switch and a Lithium ion,  and Buck-puck.
I am somewhat of a computer and, Star Wars geek and have been since I was 5 years old.
Anyway, I'm glad to have joined the Ultrasabers gang...or should I say, "Family".

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2017, 04:16:57 AM »

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the Ultrasabers forum, so please be patient with me.
My name is Joanna and I  my saber.  I bought an Initiate v4, with Sunrider's Destiny, silver AV switch and a Lithium ion,  and Buck-puck.
I am somewhat of a computer and, Star Wars geek and have been since I was 5 years old.
Anyway, I'm glad to have joined the Ultrasabers gang...or should I say, "Family".
Hello and welcome  Smiley. I am sure you'll find that the forums are full of helpful and informative people so don't hesitate to ask ^^

I really like what you described for your first saber; great combination of hilt and blade color  Smiley

And I couldn't agree with you more: "family" is the right description Grin

Darth Legion lord of pain
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

I am heir to Darth Sion

« Reply #178 on: October 02, 2017, 08:53:58 PM »

So uh...I heard they have a new hilt,Emperor's Revenge or something like that.Can it be combined with other types of blades or is there just like,one hilt going with one type of blade?Also,this is my first post,so uh...don't suddenly burst into flames...

Mors Scoiam Studeos

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2017, 09:05:39 PM »

So uh...I heard they have a new hilt,Emperor's Revenge or something like that.Can it be combined with other types of blades or is there just like,one hilt going with one type of blade?Also,this is my first post,so uh...don't suddenly burst into flames...
Blade types are interchangeable with any hilt. The Emperor's Hand is capable of being fit with Quick Disconnects, which make it possible to change out LED colors. OR you can spend extra on the setup and get Emerald or Diamond controllers that will allow you to customize your own color mixes.

We're not the ones who should worry about bursting into flames, but you have already taken care of posting in RULES.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: