Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: "Adventure Time!"  (Read 1485 times)
Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« on: August 30, 2013, 12:29:07 AM »

Hello everyone! I made this thread for all fans of the show "Adventure Time!" To discuss they're favorite episodes or quotes, for example...

"And this is is for yankin' my heart guts!" *Punch!*

Anyway, just talk about your favorite episodes and characters.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 12:45:58 AM »

I've had the misfortune of watching some of this show. Now I'm not a fan of it, however, there was one episode I did enjoy only because it was pure character development and also gave us a glimpse of what happened to our society. The episode called "Marcy & Simon" gave great insight about what the Ice King and Marcellene(?) were like a thousand years before the current time line of this annoying show.

No offense to anyone here who is a fan, but I do not like this show. I promise this will be my only post here in this thread so I dont piss anyone off. 

BTW the Ice King is voiced by the guy who was the Mayor of Townsville from Powerpuff Girls.............I miss Cartoon Network's better shows from the late 90's to the mid 00's.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 12:50:00 AM »

I've had the misfortune of watching some of this show. Now I'm not a fan of it, however, there was one episode I did enjoy only because it was pure character development and also gave us a glimpse of what happened to our society. The episode called "Marcy & Simon" gave great insight about what the Ice King and Marcellene(?) were like a thousand years before the current time line of this annoying show.

No offense to anyone here who is a fan, but I do not like this show. I promise this will be my only post here in this thread so I dont piss anyone off. 

BTW the Ice King is voiced by the guy who was the Mayor of Townsville from Powerpuff Girls.............I miss Cartoon Network's better shows from the late 90's to the mid 00's.

I personally find a lot of the show weird and sometimes disturbing, but "Simon & Marcy" is, in fact, my FAVORITE episode I've ever seen on this show. I clapped at the "Cheers" references throughout the episode as well it was such a sad episode...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: