Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Phantasm staff (rgb / silver)  (Read 2463 times)
swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« on: June 17, 2011, 02:30:19 AM »

Ok to start you off... Pictures!!!!!

Those were all taken in a bright room with out flash. As you can see the color looks great. there are one or two where im not sure what color I am getting, for example with all rgb buttons on I get a silvery light pink, I think.
Now for dark!
The red I have compared to my red redemption.

as you can see the colors look great. I have to say my 2 favorites are arctic blue and yellow. the purple is just a hair to pink for my personal taste. All the colors are bright and having the rgb is probably the best thing I have gotten in a saber. I love it. being able to switch colors is such a fun thing to do.

the blades I got were Ultra edge heavy grade.

They are nice and thick and I like the milky white color they have when off. when on color shows up great as seen above and they are tough, really tough.

My only problem right now is my blades are 36 inches each. so lets do math! 3 feet plus 2 feet plus 3 feet. thats a freaking 8 foot saber when put together! what was I thinking lol. So I am ordering 2 initiate blades to make up for my blunder. 36 inch blades are perfect for single blade dueling but for a staff I would really recommend shorter blades.
Hope you guys like this! if you want to see the customization work I did:

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 03:28:15 AM »

Very Nice Leather Wraps!  How does the RGB/Single Color handle in staff form?  I'd think it would be unbalanced.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 03:44:42 AM »

nope works great, the weight difference is almost non existent.

Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 11:05:40 PM »

I noticed that my Phantasm with the 32" blades do look and feel realy nice as a staff, but im interested if anyone every tried a Phantasm inititate with 36" blades... Would probably be similar as on normal Phantasm., but i find the hilt in a normal phantasm little long ( IMHO ). The initiate blades would be too small for my taste (i think they are 24" total !!) specialy with the notmal hilt.. My 2 cents Smiley

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

BAMBAM3892
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 08:23:49 AM »

the sabers look really cool with the customisations i imagine that they have far more grip with the leather wraps.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall set me free.

KettTares
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 10:25:55 AM »

I'm loving those D-rings in the leather wrapping. Excellent customization of the Aeon's...i'd love to see a little weathering on the more heavily wrapped Aeon Smiley

Ultrasabers SI - Guardian Blue
Ultrasabers SI - Sunrider's Destiny
Ultrasabers Initiate V2 - Consular Green
Ultrasabers Aeon - Consular Green

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: