Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Please repost your reviews!  (Read 2493 times)
Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« on: December 24, 2010, 04:56:18 AM »

If you had posted a review on our old forum, please repost it over here for the new members to see!

It's real easy to do, just go to your post on the old forums, hit modify, then copy the post and paste it here in a new post.  The code is the same, so it will be identical.  Members who post reviews with nice pics and details are eligible for extra reward points!

Blaze
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 01:28:42 AM »

I wield the Omen.  It is light, agile and durable.  Crafted by a Master Jedi, indeed.  I teach my Padawans with this  weapon.  It has survived....and so have they...thusfar....

andilynnwoods
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 11:15:10 PM »

I just wanted to say that the reviews that I have read, have really helped me get a better picture of the exact ultrasaber I want to get, so please keep posting them so that it will help others too!

THANKS!!!

MY SABERS                            FRIENDS SABERS
Ancient Bane: Artic Blue          Dominix V1: Blazing Red 
Initiate V2 LE: Consular Green Phantom V2: Red/Blue
Initiate V2 LE: Gaurdian Blue   Initiate V2 LE: Blazing Red
Aeon: Artic Blue                      Initiate V2 LE: Gaurdian Blue

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 06:40:48 AM »

I cant wait to review my first buys. the reviews here are absolutely amazing and really helped me pick a blade. no omg this is better than sex and no holy crap this was a tinker toy warped around a turd reviews. neither of which are helpful nor an either be trusted in my mind. cant wait to add my voice to this site.

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Sabers: Prophecy Consular Green

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 11:12:16 AM »

As yet i have not bought a saber, but will have very soon, me and my mate like too recreate fights from the star wars saga and these will greatly improve the videos we make, with these reviews, they help me make the right decision for speed agility and durability in your sabers, keep up the great reviews US and users

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: