Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: ‘Robocop’ Trailer: There’s a Man Inside The Machine  (Read 4357 times)
TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 05:31:08 PM »

I'm not really sure if I want to see this or not, as the original one did traumatize me for a good few years. That said, this remake doesn't seem nearly as bad as the first, and it should be a heck of a lot easier for me to stomach. Heck, it might even wash away the horrible memories I got from the original, and that would be awesome! Yeah, I'll probably go ahead and see it. Not in theaters though... definitely not.

Also, that black suit looks badass.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 05:51:08 PM »

Someday, we should organize a forum meet-up during which we all see a movie at its midnight release.

That would be awesome.

no

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 11:19:14 PM »

Peter Weller was great...I said "in movements"...he looked like he was dong the robot most of the time, and in today's tech savy would that sort of jerky "zeer zerr I am robot beep beep" mechanical movement is comical and usually means a bad connection or poor programming.

Smiley

Oh I agree that he should have a more fluid and natural movement to fit with modern times.  I hated the fact that the human-looking robots in the third movie moved perfectly like humans while Robo still "roboted" around. 

I still think it looks more like someone wearing a suit in the new movie though, which might make sense  because he is still mostly intact and didn't actually die in the new movie!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: