Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Adventure Wars.  (Read 3951 times)
Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« on: September 19, 2013, 03:06:43 AM »

Ok, ok. I've been watching this show called "Adventure Time" a lot recently, and I thought about what it would be like if you combined it with Star Wars... And I've been writing a sorta "Fan-Fic" about it... And have decided to post it on Saber Forum.

Now, I've decided that it would very loosely be based on the original trilogy, but with plenty of twists and characters that weren't even in the movies. And occasionally a light side or dark side ending to a situation, like in all the Star Wars games.

Now, I've come up with most of the cast, and would like some help refining the final details before I begin posting each chapter. Here's what I got so far...

Finn the Human - Luke Skywalker
Jake the Dog - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Princess Bubblegum - Princess Leia
Ice King/Simon Petrikov - Count Dooku (yes, Dooku. I said there would be characters that weren't in the OT.)
The Lich - The Emperor
Marceline - something like Darth Maul (but Human, not Zabrak)
Billy - Yoda
BMO - R2-D2
Peppermint Butler - C-3P0
Can't think of one for Han or Chewy...
Flame Princess - Mara Jade
Finnegan the Human - Anikin Skywalker

That's it, if y'all fellow Ultra Saber enthusiasts would like to help, the please reply with some suggestions (but nothing saying I shouldn't do this, I've been thinking of the story for WAY to long now to just stop now!)

chicago.jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 287

Light side points please

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 08:24:02 PM »

Where are you finding this show? I have never heard of it.

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 08:46:41 PM »

Adventure Time? Its on Cartoon Network, but I made up Adventure Wars. So if that's what your talking about then you've come to the right place.

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 09:54:45 PM »

Oops, I forgot to add some other characters and extras...

Gunter - Grand Admiral Thrawn (trust me, it's the right choice)
Darth Revan - Darth Vader (Yes, I'm using Revan over Vader because he's so bad***)
Penguins - Storm troopers/Clone troopers (depending on the Era)
Various Candy People - Various Rebels

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 10:39:40 PM »

This needs to be done! It would be soo much better than the family guy ones!

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 03:26:05 AM »

My Adventure Wars story will be a combination of several Star Wars story lines and plots, and some changes, like Jedi can get married if they want.

Here's a prologue.

For the last thousand years, the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic have been in a constant state of war. The Galaxy has been ripped apart time and again by this epic struggle, the war has mostly been at a stalemate, but in the last thirty years the Sith have been gaining the upper hand.

The Jedi Knights have been battling valiantly to protect the Republic they have sworn to protect, but the wars have been very costly and few of these brave warriors remain. One of the last hopes the Republic has of turning the tide is a young, married Jedi named Finnegan Skywalker...

So, does this need improving? Is this fine the way it is? Does it need to be longer? I would ally appreciate some help.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 02:22:42 AM »

Jake as Obi-Wan, like how John DiMaggio did Obi-Wan in the voice of Tracey Morgan? I'm sorry this just reminded me of a video someone posted on the "Random Thoughts of Members" thread; it was of a bunch of voice actors doing a live script reading of a New Hope in their various voices. Haha Tara Strong playing Vader in the voice of Bubbles from PowerPuff Girls! lol Im sorry this idea of yours might be kinda funny.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 02:30:49 AM »

Jake as Obi-Wan, like how John DiMaggio did Obi-Wan in the voice of Tracey Morgan? I'm sorry this just reminded me of a video someone posted on the "Random Thoughts of Members" thread; it was of a bunch of voice actors doing a live script reading of a New Hope in their various voices. Haha Tara Strong playing Vader in the voice of Bubbles from PowerPuff Girls! lol Im sorry this idea of yours might be kinda funny.

Thank you, oddly enough though you posted on my "Adventure Time!" thread that you hated the show...

This needs to be done! It would be soo much better than the family guy ones!

Thanks! I will be fine-tuning the last little bits and then will post the official beginning.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1884

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 02:38:15 AM »

Hmmm I am a big fan of Adventure Time...

...not feeling the Adventure Wars though...but...I will follow with interest!

Best of luck and success with your project!

Light side points please Smiley

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 03:05:06 AM »

DOUBLE POST INCOMING!!!

My Adventure Wars story will be a combination of several Star Wars story lines and plots, and some changes, like Jedi can get married if they want.

Here's a prologue.

For the last thousand years, the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic have been in a constant state of war. The Galaxy has been ripped apart time and again by this epic struggle, the war has mostly been at a stalemate, but in the last thirty years the Sith have been gaining the upper hand.

The Jedi Knights have been battling valiantly to protect the Republic they have sworn to protect, but the wars have been very costly and few of these brave warriors remain. One of the last hopes the Republic has of turning the tide is a young, married Jedi named Finnegan Skywalker...

So, does this need improving? Is this fine the way it is? Does it need to be longer? I would really appreciate some help.

Well, I've finished writing the first chapter... And I think I'll scrap this idea. The newer beginning is much better in my opinion.
The next post will be chapter 1, I hope you all will enjoy it!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 03:18:41 AM by Aerthias Kodoun » Logged

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 04:15:59 PM »

Thank you, oddly enough though you posted on my "Adventure Time!" thread that you hated the show...

Hey I like a good parody, like How It Should Have Ended or Dragonball Z Abridged (and Yugioh Abridged)

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print