Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Darth _____ ???  (Read 59481 times)
Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »

Not too bad Wraith, I do like Darth Sinestra but I'm not a lefty  Tongue

Well, let me throw something of the more Right Variety at you Wink

Through some further research, I discovered that the Latin term for your right hand is "Dextra" , and keeping in mind the "Hands Getting Dirty" part, I also looked up the Latin term for blood, which is "Sanguis".  You could put these two terms together to form a Title such as "Darth Dexuis" or "Darth Dexus"

These Titles could be interpreted as "One's Bloody Right Hand", also making reference to Right=Righteousness or (The Bloody Righteousness of Your Right Hand)

I can keep going my friend, just let me know Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -56

Darkhorse V | Hunted by Jedi - Hated by Sith

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 09:01:22 PM »

We're Sith, it's kindof our thing lol  Wink

Optional Surnames for Your Mantle's: 

For A Man:  Lord, Dark Lord, Dread Lord, Master (I guess, but it makes you sound like a Jedi)

For A Woman:  Lady, Mistress, Lord, Dark Lord, Dread Lord (I guess, but this feels like a Very Masculine Title  Undecided )

I could type out the definition of the word "Darth" and it's etymology but I've just typed a CRAP TON and my fingers need a break lol  Wink

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth

There You Go, It's Story Time  Wink lmao

Don't forget Count.  Although Dooku isn't my favorite character, the Count surname was cool.

Also, thanks for the ideas!  Ferro Ignique is an awesome name and Darth Ferro is also sweet.  I might even try some things with Fierro or other variations on Ignatus or Ignatius (igneous rock, ignite, etc) for my Darth name.

Ok, off of those, what do you guys think of these combos:
Ferren Ignique
Fierro Ignatus
Nox Fero
Darth Blaze
Darth Fernox / Phernox
Count Ignatus

Thanks again for the help everyone!

Sabers:.
(__=o=_/PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)
(__=o=_\PYRESTONE SS DARK PROPHECY)

(__=o=_/BLAZING RED PVC PROPHECY)
((_(((_o((_/ADEGAN SILVER SS STANDARD ISSUE)
(_((((_o(_{---PYRESTONE SS RAVEN w/OBSIDIAN)

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 09:24:32 PM »

Don't forget Count.  Although Dooku isn't my favorite character, the Count surname was cool.

Also, thanks for the ideas!  Ferro Ignique is an awesome name and Darth Ferro is also sweet.  I might even try some things with Fierro or other variations on Ignatus or Ignatius (igneous rock, ignite, etc) for my Darth name.

Ok, off of those, what do you guys think of these combos:
Ferren Ignique
Fierro Ignatus
Nox Fero
Darth Blaze
Darth Fernox / Phernox
Count Ignatus

Thanks again for the help everyone!

Your Right, Count Slipped Right Through My Mind........... but good call Wink

And You Are More Than Welcome  Smiley

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 09:25:43 PM »

I think that "Count Ignatus" is nice.

Noble.

It says that you're adamant BUT that you can unleash a storm of fire and hate on your foes.

You have my words.

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Darth Dexuis
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -23

I Am The Bloody Right Hand Of My Master.

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 09:40:07 PM »

Well, let me throw something of the more Right Variety at you Wink

Through some further research, I discovered that the Latin term for your right hand is "Dextra" , and keeping in mind the "Hands Getting Dirty" part, I also looked up the Latin term for blood, which is "Sanguis".  You could put these two terms together to form a Title such as "Darth Dexuis" or "Darth Dexus"

These Titles could be interpreted as "One's Bloody Right Hand", also making reference to Right=Righteousness or (The Bloody Righteousness of Your Right Hand)

I can keep going my friend, just let me know Wink

Darth Dexuis sounds good to me also I love "One's Bloody Right Hand" sounds to me like an apprentice that get sh*t done  Grin

I kind of want you to carry on but I'm happy with Darth Dexius  Tongue

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 09:43:08 PM »

I love "One's Bloody Right Hand" sounds to me like an apprentice that get sh*t done  Grin

That is EXACTLY what it sounds like. lol   That is awesome!

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 09:44:42 PM »

Darth Dexuis sounds good to me also I love "One's Bloody Right Hand" sounds to me like an apprentice that get sh*t done  Grin

I kind of want you to carry on but I'm happy with Darth Dexius  Tongue

Good.......... Goooooddddd lmao Wink (God To Have a Palpy Moment There Wink)

I'm glad you like it, I am The Lord of All Shadow, Sigs, and Mantle's  Grin

@ to Jodaan, I like that "Count Ignatus" a more than fitting Sith Mantle for Whomever Decides to Take It Up, If That Be You..... It Is Well Suited Indeed  Wink

Darth Dexuis
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -23

I Am The Bloody Right Hand Of My Master.

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 11:09:47 PM »

Good.......... Goooooddddd lmao Wink (God To Have a Palpy Moment There Wink)

I'm glad you like it, I am The Lord of All Shadow, Sigs, and Mantle's  Grin

Thank you My Lord. I am ready to do your bidding.

Sigs you say..........  Grin

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 04:14:08 AM »

If you would like me to My Brother in Darkness, I'll give it a whirl  Wink

Just let me know where you would like me to get my reference material  Grin

I'll definitely do that some time.

Oh, and Darkhorse, go with Nox Fero. That's awesome.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:18:05 AM by Darth Raze » Logged

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Darkhorse V
Knight Major

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 03:34:38 PM »

Oh, and Darkhorse, go with Nox Fero. That's awesome.

Yeah, I'm leaning toward that too.  "Night Fire"  Cool  Then my sith name could just be swapped around. and sound like Furnace -  Darth Phernox.

Darth Pelage
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2011, 03:36:30 PM »

Okay, I'm gonna have fun with this one  Grin , I get to reference My Favorite Dark Lord of the Sith (Darth Caedus) , his name was taken from "The Divine Comedy" Written by Dante Alighieri back in the 14th Century.  The name references the final of the 9 circles of the Inferno (Hell), wherein Lucifer is (according to Catholic Tradition) Frozen In Place Deep In The Pits of Judecca, within the Final Lake within the Inferno, The Frozen Lake of Cocytus.  (did we all enjoy our History lesson today lmao Wink )

Anyway, since we can't use "Darth Caedus", because it's sort of taken lol  Undecided , we will only use part of this term and combine it with another one.  The Latin word for Ice is Glacies, and therefore you could combine these to terms to create a name such as "Darth Glaedus" or "Darth Glaydus".  (This could be translated (because Lake Cocytus shall never melt) as "The Undying Ice", or "The Eternal Ice")

Also since we are trying to sound Intimidating, and Horrid  Grin, we could go at it from this regard, taking the term Glacies and combining it with the term "Everlasting" (which is Aeternus in Latin), in which you could combine these two terms to create a name such as "Darth Glaenus" or "Darth Aetercies" (which could be translated to The Eternal Winter)

Let Me Know What You Think, and Be Honest  Wink

*grins as my eyes glisten a golden yellow* Great minds think alike. Thank you Lord Wraith, I shall take the honor and pride of the name "Darth Aetercies". When the time comes, I shall change my name here.

Delete this account.

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2011, 07:50:23 PM »

@ to Jodaan, I like that "Count Ignatus" a more than fitting Sith Mantle for Whomever Decides to Take It Up, If That Be You..... It Is Well Suited Indeed  Wink

I bend to your sagacity, Dark Lord. It will by my second Sith character in SW:TOR.

-> Darth Khyros : Inquisitor
-> Count Ignatus : Sith Warrior

As for the personality, where Khyros is ready to do anything to bring power into his hands, Ignatus is much more "trustable". He is convinced that the Galaxy needs to be saved from itself. That the Dark Side is but a powerful tool, that one must use it, not be possessed by it. But Khyros... Ambitious, hateful, dangerous for himself.

Ignatus is noble, and an idealist. He walk the path of the Dark Side because he saw some light at the end of this tunnel.

I know what you would answer to this, Wraith : it's just the beam of an other Sith's lightsaber. Or Darth Raze making some cookies : light coming from the oven.

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2011, 10:50:47 PM »

I bend to your sagacity, Dark Lord. It will by my second Sith character in SW:TOR.

-> Darth Khyros : Inquisitor
-> Count Ignatus : Sith Warrior

As for the personality, where Khyros is ready to do anything to bring power into his hands, Ignatus is much more "trustable". He is convinced that the Galaxy needs to be saved from itself. That the Dark Side is but a powerful tool, that one must use it, not be possessed by it. But Khyros... Ambitious, hateful, dangerous for himself.

Ignatus is noble, and an idealist. He walk the path of the Dark Side because he saw some light at the end of this tunnel.

I know what you would answer to this, Wraith : it's just the beam of an other Sith's lightsaber. Or Darth Raze making some cookies : light coming from the oven.

Good Apprentice, Very Good.......... Someone Taught You Your Lessons Well Wink Very Well Developed Characters As Well  Cool

Mine Are Somewhat Opposite To Your Example:

Darth Wraith: Sith Inquisitor, Driven By The Need To Bring Order To The Galaxy, He Shall Seek Out The Darkest Secrets of the Force To Bring His Enemies To Their Knees, and Bring Peace and Justice To The Empire For All Time!!!!!!

Darth Writhe: Sith Warrior, Driven By Pure HATE, Hatred of The Pathetic Jedi........ Complacent and Corrupt.......  Hatred of the Diseased Republic........ A Weeping Sore on the Order of the New Empire That Must Be Purified For All Time!!!!!!!!!!

The Dark Lord Wraith, is motivated in a pure cause:  To End Suffering For All Time, however ironically He will delve so much Deeper and Darker than Writhe could ever imagine to bring forth the Dark Secrets of the Force that shall not only allow him to establish this Order of The Shadow, but to Protect it for All Time against all usurpers!!!!!  He Shall Eradicate The Cancers of Freedom and Choice for they would rot his Order from the inside out.....

Where as Lord Writhe, merely wishes to Slaughter ALL JEDI and BRING THE REPUBLIC TO A SMOLDERING END!!!!!!! He Has No Afterthought Regarding His Life...... HE IS PURE HATE, PURE RAGE!!!!!!....... He Christened His Saber The "Purposeful Rage"......

@ to Furry Jedi:

Very Good Lord Aetercies Wink.............. Lye in Wait Until They Trust You, They When You Can Do The Utmost Damage Strike With All Your Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And Bring The Sniveling Jedi To Their Pathetic Knees Wink..............

@ to Amatuer Rougarou:

Yes, Sigs  Cool , send me a pm if interested, and if You Can Prove Yourself Worthy.......... I May Grace You With My Secret Dark Power Wink..............

(The Following Message Is Not Directed At You Lord Rougarou)

(Jedi Need Not Apply Wink, as far as Grey's, You May Seek Audience........ I Shall Evaluate Ye As Ye Come)

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 02:28:54 AM »

i cant really come up with a good name for myself
attributes- good manipulator, persuasive, never lost a fight, fast, and good leader

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 04:16:35 AM »

manipulator, leader, fighter
dont know why but Darth Mantis comes to mind.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: