Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Characters wanted!  (Read 23212 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« on: October 04, 2013, 03:09:36 AM »

I want to write a story about a group of jedis, and maybe a sith or three (I dispise the "rule of two"), and I had this crazy idea that maybe you would like to appear in the story or help write it.
what I need is a character sheet modeled after the following:

Name: Frizzen Kall
Species: Human
Height: 68 inches
weight: 190lbs
hair color: reddish brown
eye color: greyish green
Affiliation: grey, non-adversarial relationship to both Jedi and sith
Weapon Preferance: Lightsaber, orange blade
      Frizzen is rather quiet, relatively bright and nearly unflappable, He broke ties with the jedi because they are against relationships. He enjoys playing the devils advocate, which frustrates the hell out of the people he hangs out with (both jedi and sith) everyone refers to him as frizzen.

any pictures, drawings, or sketches would be appreciated. and if you are an artist and looking for a project you could illustrate the story.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:47:55 PM »

I want to write a story about a group of jedis, and maybe a sith or three (I dispise the "rule of two"), and I had this crazy idea that maybe you would like to appear in the story or help write it.
what I need is a character sheet modeled after the following:

Name: Frizzen Kall
Height: 68 inches
weight: 190lbs
hair color: reddish brown
eye color: greyish green
Affiliation: grey, non-adversarial relationship to both Jedi and sith
Weapon Preferance: Lightsaber, orange blade
      Frizzen is rather quiet, relatively bright and nearly unflappable, He broke ties with the jedi because they are against relationships. He enjoys playing the devils advocate, which frustrates the hell out of the people he hangs out with (both jedi and sith) everyone refers to him as frizzen.

any pictures, drawings, or sketches would be appreciated. and if you are an artist and looking for a project you could illustrate the story.

Meh, why not. Here goes.

Name: Nimrai
Species: Miralukan
Height: 5'8"
weight: 185lbs
hair color: white
eye color: n/a
Affiliation: Jedi - this is a ruse, true affiliation is Sith
Weapon Preferance: Double - bladed crimson saber staff. ( :::::::::::::::::::::::[]||\//\||))o((||\//\|||[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::: )
Nimrai is a secretive figure who often poses as a Jedi to those he wishes to corrupt. He is skilled in the reading of one's thoughts and emotions through the force, and physically skilled at reading body language, making it very difficult to mask your truest feelings from him. Where he is merely skilled in the force, he is nothing short of masterful with his lightsaber, being able to keep up a punishing barrage of lightsaber strikes leaving no openings to be found.
Nimrai's goals are unknown (givin you creative license here if you use him), but he will accomplish them through trickery and manipulation using violence as a last, and deadly, resort.

(will get pic drawn soon Wink)

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 01:59:39 PM »

Thank you!

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 04:41:28 PM »

Any particular era you're looking at for this, or will just anything do? Most of my characters have all been PT, OT, NR Era... but if you don't mind that I can throw one or two your way.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 05:26:01 PM »

I am not picky, I figure that it isn't really cannon so as long as we don't have too much anachronism.

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 11:19:24 PM »

Ok, I'll bite.

Name: Darth Phantasmos
Species: Iridonian Zabrak
Skin color: jet black
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: 128 lbs
Hair: black gotee, no head hair
Eyes: durasteel grey
Affiliation: Sith
Weapon Preference: Shoto-saberstaff, acid green blades. Soresu/Ataru style.

Darth Phantasmos started his career as a Sith assasin, infiltrating palaces and Jedi encampments without a trace. His unique style of movement, which he call Ataru-Running, allows him to move about undetected. Quiet and calculating, he speaks only when there is something to say, prefering to watch and wait, studying everyone in the vicinity for possible weaknesses in case he has to kill them at some point. Phantasmos also has some skill with the Satterpoint technique, which helps when he actually has to fight someone.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 12:52:59 AM »

new char, just for you!

Name: Ishellrai
Species: human
Skin Color: Peach
Height: 5'4
Weight: 123 lbs
Hair: Blonde hair that goes down to her sides
Eye color: Emerald Green
Affiliation: Grey (trained as a Jedi)
Weapon Preference: Twin All-Silver Catalysts with Artic Blue blades

After getting full Jedi Knight Training on Tython, She felt like there is more to life then this, and traveled the galaxy, trying to find purpose in life. She has traveled all over the galaxy, and learned about hundreds of different plant and animal life. she is an expert in medicine and stealth.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 01:03:43 AM by XtheXcodeX » Logged

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 03:57:45 AM »

Name: Healer Bartwin (aka the Blue Spike)
Height: 5'11"
weight: 273 lbs
hair color: dark brown with patches of gray
eye color: hazel
Affiliation: Aing-Tii Monks.  Has worked with both Jedi and Sith to fight slavery (especially child slaves and those used for pleasure.)
Weapon Preference: Lightsabers of variety (double blade, long and short, light pike, light whip), all colored some shade of blue.

Healer Bartwin was originally taken as an infant by the Sith of the Rule of One (see stories about Darth Krayt).  His inability to use telekinesis was viewed as a weakness by most of his fellow Sith.  He learned how to use torture to his advantage to gain the ranking members of Darth Krayt's council earning him the title of Darth Spike.  After seeing a young Twi'lek of 12 standard years being tortured for pleasure, something awoke in his inside him and he took matters into his own hand slaying all those that participated.  Knowing that this Twi'lek would be seen as his weakness, he fled the Sith. 

He took the young Twi'lek girl to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant being led by Luke Skywalker.  Knowing that he would not be a match for any Jedi due to his limited abilities within the Force, he simply abandoned the girl there.  He did keep a close watch and learned that the girl was adopted by a family and later married with a family of her own.  Knowing that he was a pariah among the Sith and that his former Sith affiliation would make him for death among the Jedi, he sought to hide himself from others as much as possible. 

He took on a variety of odd jobs in order to hide himself from others.  One of these odd jobs was working for a holonet news service that allowed him to learn of the self imposed exile of Grand Master Luke Skywalker and his son Ben after Admiral Natasi Daala became chief of state.  Hoping to learn more about the Force for the Skywalkers and their reputations for turning Sith to the light side, he did his best to follow the Jade Shadow into the Kathol Rift but could not.  It was during this time that he was discovered by the Aing Tii.

The Aing Tii captured and questioned him at length using telepathy.  Healer learned that his lack of Telekinesis made his ability to communicate using telepathy much more enhanced.  The Aing Tii were able to ascertain that Healer was sincere in his hopes to rid the Galaxy of slavery in all forms and that he was a Force Sensitive that wanted to learn more about all aspects of the Force.  He was accepted among them as one who could aid the Aing Tii in their quest to find objects from those that "dwell beyond the veil" since his human hands could touch sacred objects without tainting them per Aing Tii customs and culture. 

Healer's missions for the Aing Tii mostly dealt with finding sacred objects.  He sometimes got to assist  them in the infiltration of slavers and helping the Aing Tii destroy the slaver's  networks and ships.  He also had a weird ability to sense objects that were blue in color very strongly by the Force whether it was a sacred object, a ship, a planet, or a weapon.  The Aing Tii found it amusing that Healer was so strongly drawn to items of this color that they began referring to him as "The Blue One." 

Healer's primary teacher was the Aing Tii Tadar'Ro since he had the most knowledge of humans.  Tadar'Ro felt that Healer Bartwin had been destroyed and reborn so many times already that he wanted him to have a fresh start.  Tadar'Ro explained in one of his lessons that Healer was a name of one that brought comfort to others.  Since one could not comfort others if he was a tortured soul, he must abandon the name for a new one.  Thus the Blue Spike was born and Healer Bartwin would be no more.  Blue Spike knew that he would help the Aing Tii from that day forward destroy slavery forever in the galaxy. 

His knowledge of the Force gained from Tadar'Ro would help him pilot the Sanhedrim ship given to him.  It's designation was simply seventy four.  Blue strikes like a Sith without mercy and without hesitation when facing slavers.  His only show of emotion is when he is in the presence of younglings.  He will guard them with the ferocity of a Rancor.  Blue cares nothing for politics and only cares about results.  He does what is necessary to get the job done.  Urban legends claim to have seen a man clad in blue and black that watches over a Twi'lek woman and her children on Coruscant from time to time.  Younglings talk about him in the Jedi Temple but most of the Jedi Masters dismiss this as overactive imaginations. 

*************************************************************************************

Frizzen, I hope this helps with your fiction.  I tried to give my character a decent story line that would fit into Star Wars Cannon.  I'll include some pics of myself as well.  If you have anyone do a drawing of my character, please share it with me.  I would love to have more things that I can keep in my records.  Best of luck to you on this endeavor.  I hope this gives you a good phantom that will give you a little more freedom to get the job done. 

Blue

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 01:19:59 PM »

Thanks folks I now have enough characters that I think I can write some!

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 05:25:22 PM »

Also that drawing of nimrai is almost done, sorry bout the wait.  Tongue

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2013, 05:52:05 PM »

its all good, I Have barely even started writing!

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »

Thanks folks I now have enough characters that I think I can write some!
hoping that my character will have a part -giant anime eyes-

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 08:32:44 PM »

Let me know if you need another Sith. I have an assassin and a Sith Warrior.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 08:34:54 PM »

I am trying to incorporate as many characters as possible, So don't worry about your character getting a part.

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2013, 08:54:18 PM »

I am trying to incorporate as many characters as possible, So don't worry about your character getting a part.
woot! awesome!

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: