Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Characters wanted!  (Read 23196 times)
Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2014, 11:29:01 PM »

feel free tyo use my character if you wish, one time appearance or multiples parts, matters not..

Name: Genkaku Sho`shyk
Species: Human mother /miralukan father
Height: 5'11"
weight: 150 lbs
hair color: light blonde, almost white, long almost to waist, normally in braid and warped around neck loosely
eye color: none.. lightsaber burn marks cross his face from side to side just at eye level. old childhood injury from a  Rakatan slaver
Affiliation: a Hermit of Degobah, constantly meditating in search of the ghost of yoda
Weapon Preference: Lightsaber of his own design.. witch was giving to him in a deam like vision from yoda "travel to degobah you will, find me you will... this lightsaber, construct you will"

Yoda's force ghost has only contacted him twice in his life time, once when he was a child, shortly after his eyes were taken from him by a slaver that racked a lightsaber across his face to be that much more cruel as he wouldn't stop cry after seeing his parent murdered in front of him by a rakatan slaver...   and again when he was giving a small window to make an escape to freedom from the rakatan slavers almost 15 years after his planet was ravaged by the rakatan empire, his parents killed, and himself taken into slavery, onlt to be pittd against the other slaves in mortal combat for the sheer enjoyment of the slavers

he spends his days in meditation searching for yoda's ghost in the force on Degobah

hope that was not too much background... just thought it should be noted as to who he was

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2014, 11:36:56 PM »

Thanks. sorry this has gotten stalled, its a lot harder to write than I anticipated.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 12:44:18 AM »

Thanks. sorry this has gotten stalled, its a lot harder to write than I anticipated.

fear not, for the best stories are years in the making

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 02:42:58 AM »

Speaking of which, that drawing ive been doing of nimrai is very close to being finished, im doin it as almost 100% PS, so it takes a bit Tongue

jedimannan111
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

"She has brought truth and you condemn it"

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2014, 09:56:07 PM »

you hate the rule of two?Huh? okay you obviously have never read the darth bane series..... the rule of two is the only sith philosophy that makes sense!

Dark side points please

jedimannan111
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2014, 10:06:19 PM »

it would also be cool if you used my jedi/sith character:
Mychael Mannan
height:5 '6
lightsaber: green( for jedi) red (for sith)

Mannan was a prominent jedi master in the legacy era, specifically 202 years after the events of the original trilogy. when remnants of the one sith returned, Mannan  was made an admiral of the galactic triumvirate federation and fought off the new threat. after a series of confrontations and a dark past connected to the sith, Mannan turned to the dark side and became Darth Mendax, seeking to restore order and stability to a galaxy filled with chaos....

also how do i put up a pic... i hit insert pic mut it just says img and i have the img saved on my computer... sorry not good with this stuff

Dark side points please

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 11:36:39 PM »

you have to upload the image to a website (FB, DA, Flickr, ETC) right click, select view image, then copy and paste the URL between [img ] and [ /img]

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

jedimannan111
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 03:32:03 AM »

Okay thanks cuz I really wanna put the character pic up to give an idea. I will have it up by tomorrow afternoon.  Grin

Dark side points please

PsychoSith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -372

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2014, 06:59:16 PM »

Eh....that Nimrai PS piece isn't doing so well, so ill just upload a SWTOR screenshot for ya

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 02:38:16 AM »

If you need another Sith let me know my character is an apprentice. Sounds cool by the way Grin

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2014, 03:16:16 AM »

Here's pretty much what Darth Phantasmos looks like, except the lightsaber.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2014, 07:17:31 AM »

Do ya still require any help Frizzen?

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2014, 07:17:59 PM »

I suppose not but I might need more characters, you never know. go ahead and give me your character description.

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2014, 09:05:05 PM »

I'm curious about the need for so many characters. Either they won't get much individual attention or this is going to be a very long and intricate story. I hope the latter.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Triple Ace

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 12:06:39 AM »

It'll be pretty long I guess

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: