Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle! Ends 10/15/2013  (Read 49073 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: October 05, 2013, 01:03:43 PM »

Seems like forever since the last raffle, right?  Well, the wait for the next one is over.  Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  We are bringing in the Fall with yet another raffle.  I'm sure the winners of the last summer raffle can atest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle will only last 10 days and it ends on Monday, October 14th, 2013.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our normal raffles that typically last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between October 5th, 2013 and October 14th, 2013.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "AutumnRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 30 prizes (yes THIRTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away THIRTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [fourteen winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Second Prize [six winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Third Prize [nine winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on October 15th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, THIRTY winners and over only a eight day raffle period!!!  Fifteen freaking sabers with sound!!!  So many higher end prizes this time! And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

For the 14 first place prizes, here is just a sneak peak of what we have: Scorpion with Flash on Clash and AV switch, Reaper with AV Switch, Manticore with Sound, Guardian with AV Switch, Nickel Plated Monarch with Flash on Clash, Overlord with Flash on Clash and AV and of course many, many more.  That's just a sneak peak.  We want the winners to be surprised with their prizes when they arrive to their homes and they open the box.  Makes the whole raffle experience that much cooler.  Also, if you happen to win, pay it forward and give us some pics of your awesome new raffle prize on the forums :-)  The community can never have enough Ultrasabers pics!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 01:09:19 PM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 01:25:27 PM »

VERY nice. I can't get in on this one but good luck to all that do!  My next big purchase will be for Christmas presents. Saving up for it, going to get several stunt sabers. Though I might get a grab bag next weekend. Good luck again all!

dark side points please

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 02:28:17 PM »

If I hadn't spend over 700$ here last month...well, maybe I'll participate in the the next one ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Sciggs
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 121

Neither the dark nor the light, but the grey.

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 02:33:51 PM »

I know I just spent like 700 a few days ago too! Oh well, I still look forward to seeing people post pics of what they get in the raffle!

Manticore CG/AB FoC Obsidian Green A/V-- Modified Arabic theme
Dark Shock AB/AS Foc Obsidian Blue A/V
Overlord Obsidian with 4 channel RGBA
Initiate V3 SY/AS Foc Obsidian Red A/V
Initiate V3 BR/AS Foc Obsidian Yellow A/V
Azure Omen Obsidian with 2 channel BG non-lit A/V

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 03:03:42 PM »

So many poor customers around - me included! Cheesy

I won't be able to enter this, but good luck to all who do!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 03:09:54 PM »

Cheesy Well, you have to save your money for the future...when it's worth nothing xD

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 05:13:56 PM »

So many poor customers around - me included! Cheesy

I won't be able to enter this, but good luck to all who do!

same here. if I hadn't just bought myself a flash new headset, I might be able to enter. my shock staff will just have to wait a bit longer Sad

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 05:18:56 PM »

I just entered by purchasing the Shock w/sound that I wanted. Got all of the bells and whistles this time around, plus a little extra. Here's to hoping. =D

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 06:00:34 PM »

Can I still get a higher end stunt and possibly get a chance for a Grab Bag prize? Hope so. That would be cool. Going for an Arctic Blue Archon with a standard Heavy blade and classic pommel for an Obi-wan look.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Spike_2464
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 06:13:53 PM »

does the $250 include tax(if applicable) and shipping? or is it the subtotal?

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 06:16:41 PM »

I think it's the subtotal, 'cause shipping and tax depends on where your order is shipped...but I'm not sure about that

Sig by Master Nero

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 07:08:53 PM »

does the $250 include tax(if applicable) and shipping? or is it the subtotal?

from what people have said in past raffles, its the subtotal

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2013, 07:28:52 PM »

Can I still get a higher end stunt and possibly get a chance for a Grab Bag prize? Hope so. That would be cool. Going for an Arctic Blue Archon with a standard Heavy blade and classic pommel for an Obi-wan look.

It has to be $250. I got the Dark SI staff as a stunt 'sabre last time, which hit the right amount, but one on its own probably won't do it I'm afraid.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

aperalta
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2013, 07:35:13 PM »

Nice! already know which saber im getting next to enter this raffle. We'll see how it goes!

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2013, 08:51:52 PM »

I'm considering a Monarch in bane's heart. Someone convince me to buy it!  Cheesy Tongue

Sabers I own: Shock LE/Sentinel yellow
                      Monarch (nickle)/Bane's Heart/Blazing Red
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst (Raffle prize)
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst   < ^ = Staff
                      Catalyst (Emerald)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: