Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle! Ends 10/15/2013  (Read 49042 times)
spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2013, 01:20:15 AM »

Waxman, I have won in 4 of the last 6 raffles.  You won't find any better odds in any sort of online giveaway just about anywhere.  Just realise they have 30 winners and only 10 days to gather entries.  Of course nothing is gauranteed but as we all say, win or lose the raffle, we are all winners because we get to take home a new Ultrasaber either way.  Me personally would spend the extra cash just for the chance.  Hope I could help you make your decision though, (if I was greedy of course I wouldn't want you to enter but I like these raffles and want them to get lots of entries so they keep doing them for us.)

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2013, 01:43:43 AM »

I'd say go for it, wax man, it's a just a little more than what you would spend anyway and getting a free saber is awesome.  Seeing your name on that winners list is a wonderful feeling.  If you can afford to do it then I say do it!

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2013, 01:48:14 AM »

I'm getting pretty eager. I can't wait for the results. It's almost here.

NightBlaze
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2013, 01:51:46 AM »

The Guardian on sale convinced me to buy my first ultrasaber, hope i can get lucky with the raffle  Grin

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2013, 03:03:35 AM »

Waxman, I have won in 4 of the last 6 raffles.  You won't find any better odds in any sort of online giveaway just about anywhere.  Just realise they have 30 winners and only 10 days to gather entries.  Of course nothing is gauranteed but as we all say, win or lose the raffle, we are all winners because we get to take home a new Ultrasaber either way.  Me personally would spend the extra cash just for the chance.  Hope I could help you make your decision though, (if I was greedy of course I wouldn't want you to enter but I like these raffles and want them to get lots of entries so they keep doing them for us.)

No more than 30 minutes after posting my previous response I pretty much decided on going for it, but especially on your prior experience Spidie.  Grin

So thank you Spidie and Prowl for the words of encouragement.  Smiley

I swear though, I feel like the Yari's don't get as much love or representation as they should receive at Ultrasabers in terms of available pictures and videos.  I hope to change that, mostly at my saber group but especially in the hope of showing them off for the Anaheim Halloween Parade on the 26th.

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Spike_2464
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2013, 03:05:47 AM »

This has got to be the longest 10 days of my life,  I put in my order  last week for a dominix v2 RGB for myself and an GB initiate v3 for my son who wants to be a jedi for Halloween.  These are my first sabers that I have purchased. Just an additional question for some of the veterans out there, with the RGB are the mixed colors the same as some of the single colors offered, as an example with red and blue on is it the same as VA? Good luck to everyone who entered the raffle!

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2013, 03:55:48 AM »

No more than 30 minutes after posting my previous response I pretty much decided on going for it, but especially on your prior experience Spidie.  Grin

So thank you Spidie and Prowl for the words of encouragement.  Smiley

I swear though, I feel like the Yari's don't get as much love or representation as they should receive at Ultrasabers in terms of available pictures and videos.  I hope to change that, mostly at my saber group but especially in the hope of showing them off for the Anaheim Halloween Parade on the 26th.

I'd love to see some pics and/or a video of those Yari extensions when they come in!  Good luck in the raffle! Smiley

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2013, 11:40:38 AM »

I do have a question though.  When Ultra says any two single-color sabers for the grand-prize does he mean the two sabers have to be the same hilt and the same color or could they be different hilts and different colors?

I got a Shock LE in Violet, and a silver Manticore when I won the grand prize - it's entirely up to you. US have let winners modify the prizes as well, so when the White Knight won the first spring raffle, he upgraded to two RGB hilts and paid the difference, I think. I didn't do anything as drastic, but I did pay for a covertec wheel on one of my hilts.

Oh, and I'm a big fan of my Yari. I only have one, but I quite enjoy having a long-handled 'sabre rather than wanting to go all out for a pike.

Actually, I't's just occured that I have two couplers... I could make a pretty badass pike using two hilts and a Yari... Hmm...

This has got to be the longest 10 days of my life,  I put in my order  last week for a dominix v2 RGB for myself and an GB initiate v3 for my son who wants to be a jedi for Halloween.  These are my first sabers that I have purchased. Just an additional question for some of the veterans out there, with the RGB are the mixed colors the same as some of the single colors offered, as an example with red and blue on is it the same as VA? Good luck to everyone who entered the raffle!

Closely comparable but not exact, I believe, although someone with an RGB 'sabre will be able to say for sure. You may notice the difference putting your 'sabre argainst your son's, but even then I don't think it's so significant that it'll jump out at anyone. One thing to bear in mind is that a lot of photos taken for reviews etc. don't show the true colour of the blade - the brightness tends to overwhelm the camera's sensors in a lot of cases.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2013, 06:06:54 PM »

Last day everyone!  So excited, can't wait to see everyone's photos too.  As always good luck to all who entered.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Slua
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2013, 07:48:34 PM »

Is there a way to confirm that you've entered the raffle?

Peace is a lie, and it isn't.
Through peace, I gain knowledge.
Through knowledge, I gain power.
Through power, I gain serenity.
Through serenity, my chains are broken.
The Force shall grant me harmony.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2013, 07:54:08 PM »

Is there a way to confirm that you've entered the raffle?

When you entered the "Autumraffle" code it should have shown up as a $0.01 coupon on your invoice.  Check your e-mailed receipt for it, it should be listed their under your saber purchases.  Also, did you remember to tell them you forum name in the comments section?

Slua
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2013, 08:49:35 PM »

When you entered the "Autumraffle" code it should have shown up as a $0.01 coupon on your invoice.  Check your e-mailed receipt for it, it should be listed their under your saber purchases.  Also, did you remember to tell them you forum name in the comments section?
I've forgotten, so I had to send an email with the forum name(

Peace is a lie, and it isn't.
Through peace, I gain knowledge.
Through knowledge, I gain power.
Through power, I gain serenity.
Through serenity, my chains are broken.
The Force shall grant me harmony.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2013, 08:52:38 PM »

I've forgotten, so I had to send an email with the forum name(

Don't worry, this has happened before.  As long as you gave them your order number and let them know your forum name you should be fine.  Emory takes good care of us here. Smiley

freak-boy
Force Sensitive

« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2013, 10:08:02 PM »

o crap i forgot to enter the code when i placed my order  Sad

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2013, 10:55:15 PM »

My subtotal is 249.99 because of the 0.01 raffle ticket entry.

Does that still count towards the raffle or do I need to arrange my cart [add another item] to accommodate the 0.01?
I'm kind of OCD when it comes to this stuff, so much so, that I found the need to even make this a big deal.  Tongue

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: