Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Cooperation Fiction Story  (Read 6775 times)
swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 08:41:04 AM »

Master Iyce shook his head. The sith cookie wars of a few years earlier had devastated the jedi order. dozens of jedi had fallen to their tastiness. Now the sith had started a new bakery of the evil things and were producing them again. "We must stop them at all costs." he said crumpling the note. "their thin mints almost got me last time."
Swam nodded "we must head to the depths of the city, I believe Raze has set up shop in the amphibious sector."
Iyce raised an eyebrow. "why do you say that?"
Swam smiled. "gungans Master, I puts gungans in the cookies, the only thing that ever kept me from eating them."

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 09:37:12 AM »

Nice Swam ! I can't wait to be introduced and thus, stop this Evil Bakery ! Or fall to my curiosity and give a bite to a Sith Cookie.

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 04:53:39 AM »

Darth Raze looked out at large group of people, there had to be over 10,000 people.

"Excelent!" He said as walked out on stage. He lifted the microphone up to his lips: "I SEE WE GOT A FULL F*&%IN HOUSE TONIGHT!" He threw his fist in the air. "HEY COURASCANT!"

The crowd screamed.

Raze once again lifted his mic to his lips. "You MOTHER&*%$(@ READY TO ROCK!" The croud screamed once again. "I said, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK!" The croud responded, this time louder. Raze turned to his lead guitarist, who stood to his right. "HIT IT ZANDER!" The band began playing an arrangement of heavy metal music. A few seconds in Raze began to sing:

I am your fear/ I keep you up at night/ I know your darkest secrets/ You can't hide from, YOU CAN"T HIDE FROM ME!

He saw the moshpits begin to form and a smile came across his face, as he continued singing....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 09:50:58 AM »

On a balcony, just above the concert, a caped figure was observing the scene.

*Activation blip*
"Master Iyce, Apprentice talking. I was taking a walk in the under-city and I saw something... Interesting."
"Is that an other of your 'walks' that include strange artifacts, my friend ?"
"Ahum. Well, the important Master, is that I located Raze. Unauthorized concert in sector B-36. I can tell you that it smells cookies all over the place."
" ... "
"Master ?"
"We're coming. Iyce, over."

The miraluka adjusted his hood and began coming closer to the scene.

"Damn... These bastards rock... I must control myself, no nodding allowed."

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 05:48:24 PM »

The shouts from the crowd and the screaming from the stage created ripples in the Force, sending out dark pulses that every Force-sensitive in the sector felt.  The air was thick with the scent of baking cookies, amplifying the dark side in the crowd as they began to hunger for the forbidden treats.  Beneath the concert, in the shadows of the tunnels, a huge cloaked figure loomed over two smaller figures.

"Why are you here, Nero Attoru and Artorius Vidnyl?  Your order has nothing to do with the Cookie wars, and if the Jedi discover you here, you'll bring their wrath upon all of the Grey Ones."  Kaiden Shardsbane's voice rumbled deeply through the translator mask he wore.

They gripped their sabers tightly, eyeing the cloaked Wookiee nervously.  "They can't just ignore us anymore!  We're going to force them to recognize our true strength!"  Nero said.  Above them, the ceiling thudded with the pounding of the crowd's movement, and a trickle of dirt fell onto his shoulder.  "Now move aside before they bring this place down on our heads!"

The wookiee chuckled.  "Afraid of a little dirt?  How can you declare your strength when you're so filled with fear?  Give yourselves over to the Force, and you will never know fear again."

"Get out of our way you walking carpet!"  Artorius shot.  Slowly, carefully, Kaiden responded by drawing his lightsaber.

Above, Apprentice walked through the crowd, fighting the urge to dance to the Dark music as he searched for the bakery where the cookies were being made.  His comlink bleeped a short code, and, recognizing it, he looked up to see a silver speeder hovering over the bleachers with it's lights off.  Looking down again, he gave up trying to locate the cookies by his usual means, and reached through the force to summon his cookie-hunting dachshund.

Darth Raze also saw the speeder, and his smile grew as he contemplated the coming battle.  The Dark Side was strong now, and the lightsaber hidden in his microphone was resonating with power, it's crystals charged with the energy he'd created.  He motioned for the band to begin the next song, and the music again blazed into the night.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:46:53 AM by Kaiden Shardsbane » Logged

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »

We're here cause we love cookies and we don't want our supply cut off!  Work THAT into a story  Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: