Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Azure Reaper  (Read 39339 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: October 13, 2013, 02:52:26 AM »

Ultrasabers is proud to present the new Azure Reaper.  This saber features both a slanted emitter and a slanted pommel.  And perhaps the most stand out features on this saber are the claw on the emitter and the claw on the pommel.  Both add a flare unique to the Reaper that will make this a stand out saber in your arsenal.  And of course the 5 elongated windows in the emitter make the Azure Reaper both a beauty and a BEAST!  The silver shroud below the emitter, on the neck of the saber, is a great addition to this Ultrasaber that gives it a look and feel all it's own.  It also doubles as a great place for your offhand for our two handed saber wielders.  The Azure Reaper has also been anodized blue and they feature a unique groove pattern machined into the body, yet another feature that will draw all the attention this this saber that it deserves.

This saber is built with the highest quality T6 Aircraft grade aluminum. It will stand up to rigorous use time and again. The materials used to forge this weapon are second to none. Aircraft grade aluminum and CNC machined precision goes into the creation of every saber in the Ultrasaber.

This saber comes standard with a covertec wheel installed.

The saber comes completely assembled and ready to go. This is a four piece saber (emitter, neck, body, and pommel) and all four pieces are MHS compatible.  In addition the neck shroud and both claws are removable.  This saber is 15" long from emitter to pommel and 1.450" wide at the body.  This saber is 19.5" long from claw to claw with both claws equipped.

AZURE REAPER
AZURE REAPER WITH SOUND

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPIi393Hp5o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPIi393Hp5o</a>

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:08:56 AM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Deadcow
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -53

Dark side points

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 02:57:10 AM »

I hate being broke all the time!!!

Dark side points please

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 03:12:18 AM »

I hate being broke all the time!!!

Same here.  I think I just found a saber to get BH with.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Crescent King
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 03:51:52 AM »

IT's beautiful. I may have found my first saber...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 04:24:50 AM »

Nice a blue finished one. Would go awesome with Arctic Blue.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 05:26:01 AM »

The blue is a nice touch to give it more of a "good guy" feel.  It would be nice to see the crimson and the azure available on more sabers though.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 05:52:42 AM »

Just out of curiosity can this be ordered with the A/V switch and no sound?

Lightside points if any are given

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 07:21:18 AM »

There was a similar question but there are AV latching switches out there but I haven't heard US providing those. That would be awesome.

Xavier Temple
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 17

Not all masks hide darkness...

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 08:02:05 AM »

As I understand it, AV latching switches project further down inside the hilt than the momentary versions used in sabres with sound.  You could contact Ultrasabers to see if you could get it with an activation box, which would give the extra clearance needed for an AV latching switch. 

Light side points please!

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 10:12:20 AM »

Awesome saber, the reaper looks great in blue!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 10:59:51 AM »

Very nice. Very nice indeed!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 12:05:02 PM »

There was a similar question but there are AV latching switches out there but I haven't heard US providing those. That would be awesome.
Thanks, I like the sleek feel of the A/V switch. After having it on my Dark War Glaive(GB) with led color matching, I want nothing less on any saber I own 

Lightside points if any are given

Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2013, 02:38:30 PM »

heck yea just sent a pic to my girl hoping to see if she likes it

“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It”s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.”¯

“This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.”¯
-Darth Zannah

AkMantis
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2013, 03:03:27 PM »

That is a beautiful saber.  Too bad it wasn't there last week when I placed my order.  Oh well, I know my choice if I win the raffle...   Smiley

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2013, 04:50:12 PM »

Now I do like this. I love my Crimson Reaper, This may be a good pair for it. Hmmm Maybe in Silver with Blue FOC?

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: