Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Azure Reaper  (Read 39342 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2013, 07:07:53 PM »

Well, I thought no one could ever be able to persuade me not to take the Crimson Reaper when it was released xD Now you did it - I will definitely go with this one in my next order...would VA or SY also look fine on this one?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2013, 09:09:05 PM »

This made it on my to must have list.

dark side points please

Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2013, 11:46:25 PM »

for some reason makes me think of general hoth

“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It”s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.”¯

“This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.”¯
-Darth Zannah

Ealotech
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 158

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2013, 12:56:58 AM »

I love the new color! I may get this saber in the future =)

Wishlist: Emerald Consular, Emerald Guardian, Emerald Chosen One

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2013, 03:55:17 AM »

Shocked its blue!!!

that alone, has me sold on it

damnit, now I have three sabers I want to buy!!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 04:14:32 AM »

And here I was hoping I could get away with a low profile saber for my next Smiley. New wish list item Smiley

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 03:14:53 PM »

Is it my imagination or is that a retention screw on the pommel end?

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 03:27:19 PM »

They all have it.  I don't own a Reaper, but I have a feeling due to the slanted pommel and how the claw attaches, the pommel is machined "hollow" and then a wire mesh/screen or some sort of mounting is probably inserted at that point to keep anything from going into or coming out of the bottom of the hilt.  Thus the retention screw to hold it in.  Also possibly the threads that go into the bottom of the saber and the exterior part of the hilt are maybe two pieces and that's part of what holds them together.  Probably need a response from an actual Reaper owner.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 08:22:42 PM »

WOW! That hilt is definitely an eye catcher anyways, but the blue looks good. I agree with whomever else posted that it sucks to be broke.

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2013, 08:25:02 PM »

WOW! That hilt is definitely an eye catcher anyways, but the blue looks good. I agree with whomever else posted that it sucks to be broke.

I didn't post it but I definitely agree. 
All of a sudden I feel the need to get all 3 Reapers, just to have the whole set.  Roll Eyes

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 08:31:37 PM »

You and me both, Molina. I've been thinking that this hilt would look good in orange or maybe even pink...

One for the extended wishlist, maybe.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2013, 08:51:47 PM »

You and me both, Molina. I've been thinking that this hilt would look good in orange or maybe even pink...

One for the extended wishlist, maybe.

Yeah, I was trying to figure out what hilt I would want to have BH, and I think this is the one. 
That darn money just doesn't multiply fast enough though. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2013, 10:30:18 PM »

In a perfect world I'd love to have every single variation of every saber made. Don't know why it JUST NOW dawned on me that my Manticore is not only my 1st Ultra Saber, but also my very 1st saber that is an original design not seen in the SW's movies. And I've been a lightsaber fanatic since Lucas and Ben Burtt ruined back in the 80's. Simply put, I'm amazed with all of Ultra Saber's design's. Now, if I could just win that pesky lottery Wink all my dreams would come true. While we're at it, dreaming, I'd gladly buy the devoted (all of you) your favorite sabers too.

To Ultra, Deep, and Novastar... What have you done to us?! You keep upping the ante and our addictions worsen. lol

....MUST ....HAVE ....MORE... ULTRASABERS!

btw, Molina, point for eventually having a Manticore staff. That's just rockstar IMO!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 10:47:35 PM by Spike311 » Logged

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

Darth Ryga
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -28

The Empire is war made manifest

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 12:34:12 AM »

There are 2 on each the pommel and emitter. They are there so that you can adjust the position of the claws. The emitter's BLADE retention screw is hidden by the shroud. You have to unscrew the emitter from the hilt to see and adjust, that particular set screw. And there is only one of those. I hope that helps  Cheesy
Forgot to mention, that they are 2 pieces, each, where the outer part sits on top of the other, so that you can twist, and then tighen.

Sabers w/Sound, A/V's, RP's and QD's(Where Applicable):
Reaper,Dark Shock(2),Consular,Manticore,SS Raven,Archon V2.1,Graflex CE,Scorpion,Dark Prophecy V3(2),Dominix LE V3,Chosen One CE,NP Guardian (Emrld),Dominix LE V4,Dark Apprentice V4
Free Promotional Sabers:
Aeon V3,Dark Standard,Aeon V2,Raven,Sentinel V4,Initiate V3,Initiate LE V3

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 01:20:34 AM »

I'm torn a bit. "Colored" hilts aren't really my thing, but this one does look REALLY good.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: