Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Show off your Autumn Raffle Saber pics thread!  (Read 11869 times)
spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 08:58:43 AM »

My raffle entry, the Manticore in SY and my 2nd place prize, an SI in GB.
I love the Manticore hilt, but I don't know that I'm a fan of SY.  I was hoping it would look as good as the yellow on my RGB saber, but it seems to be a bit heavy on the green side.

I am loving that Manticore in SY.  As far as your concerns with the color, I found on my SY Archon, an Ultra Edge blade shows the green too much., I had to swap mine to a mid grade blade and I am pretty happy with the color.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 09:01:05 AM »

OK, this was a LORDLY prize and I am ver very pleased!

My entry order was for the nickel plated Monarch in Arctic Blue with silver Flash on Clash, charge port, sound and AV switch in blue, and an ultra edge heavy blade. This saber is AMAZING. Just what i was looking for...kind of a steampunk looking saber and fully duel worthy.

My 1st Prize saber was equally amazing! I had been remeniscing about my 1977 Star Wars experience...how we built the first fan-made sabers anyone in our region had ever seen, and how I found a Graflex tube and made it into a saber with a Lucite blade....in the first year Star Wars was in theatres.

I have a feeling ObiWan was in on this....

For my prize, I received a Graflex CE, nickel plated sleeve, ALSO in Arctic Blue, with sound, silver Flash On Clash, unlit AV switch, and regular medium blade! Wow! Talk about making all of my memories come alive again! This is simply the most wonderful saber. It's gorgeous. Made me nostalgic for my old flashlight Graflex with the bust-able Lucite blade (sadly long gone now after years and moves and life). But this saber really brings it all back.

Ultra Sabers, you have a fan for life.  And now, I gotta find a Jedi robe for sure.   - Gogglemac 

That is indeed a Mega Prize!  I think you won the jackpot for this raffle.  Very nice!

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 09:29:34 PM »

OK, this was a LORDLY prize and I am ver very pleased!

My entry order was for the nickel plated Monarch in Arctic Blue with silver Flash on Clash, charge port, sound and AV switch in blue, and an ultra edge heavy blade. This saber is AMAZING. Just what i was looking for...kind of a steampunk looking saber and fully duel worthy.

My 1st Prize saber was equally amazing! I had been remeniscing about my 1977 Star Wars experience...how we built the first fan-made sabers anyone in our region had ever seen, and how I found a Graflex tube and made it into a saber with a Lucite blade....in the first year Star Wars was in theatres.

I have a feeling ObiWan was in on this....

For my prize, I received a Graflex CE, nickel plated sleeve, ALSO in Arctic Blue, with sound, silver Flash On Clash, unlit AV switch, and regular medium blade! Wow! Talk about making all of my memories come alive again! This is simply the most wonderful saber. It's gorgeous. Made me nostalgic for my old flashlight Graflex with the bust-able Lucite blade (sadly long gone now after years and moves and life). But this saber really brings it all back.

Ultra Sabers, you have a fan for life.  And now, I gotta find a Jedi robe for sure.   - Gogglemac 

That is a fantastic prize you have!  It's actually on my wish list to get a Graflex in AB soon.  I am so jealous right now!  Tongue

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 09:37:26 PM »

I am loving that Manticore in SY.  As far as your concerns with the color, I found on my SY Archon, an Ultra Edge blade shows the green too much., I had to swap mine to a mid grade blade and I am pretty happy with the color.

I got mine in MG.  It looks like the green to red ratio for yellow on my RGB saber is 40/60 or 45/55, just enough extra red to make it a great yellow color.  My SY led just seems to lean more towards the green side. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 09:40:21 PM »

Damn nice wins bro. Probably about the nicest saber wins. Lol. No offence to everyone else. I just love the old classic Graflex. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JonAdams27
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2013, 10:27:41 PM »

They finally came! The silver hilts were my order and the black hilt was my first place prize! The black one also has flash on clash, it flashes a lighter purple!

Shock LE (blue)
Scorpion (red)
Phantasm initiate (green) (purple)
Reaper (purple)

Light side points please!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2013, 11:08:01 PM »

Woah, nice! Don't fear the Reaper, huh? Awesome prize!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

JonAdams27
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2013, 11:21:06 PM »

I died when i opened it haha, tonight my brothers and i are all going crazy with some good ol lightsaber fun!

Shock LE (blue)
Scorpion (red)
Reaper (purple)

Spike_2464
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2013, 11:52:51 PM »

Great pics everyone, I am impatiently waiting for my sabers, initiate v3 GB dominix v2 RGB and 1st place saber, they haven't even shipped yet. But as soon as I get them I will post pics. Now back to compulsively checking my email every few minutes until I get a shipment notification.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2013, 01:08:57 AM »

Nice Reaper. Is that meant for Sith? Only confused because of the blue av switch but its still cool either way. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JonAdams27
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2013, 03:35:54 AM »

Nice Reaper. Is that meant for Sith? Only confused because of the blue av switch but its still cool either way. =]

I'm not sure but i think its awesome lol at first i was confused as well but from spinning it around tonight its already grown on me haha

Shock LE (blue)
Scorpion (red)
Reaper (purple)

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 09:01:28 AM »

Woah, nice! Don't fear the Reaper, huh? Awesome prize!

You get a point for the Blue Oyster Cult reference!

@ Jon, that reaper looks nice, and it has all the bells and whistles too!

JonAdams27
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »

You get a point for the Blue Oyster Cult reference!

@ Jon, that reaper looks nice, and it has all the bells and whistles too!

Thanks man! I recomend it highly, the only thing I've noticed is when i spin it around sometimes the treat claw will touch my arm or jacket, but that might just be because I'm still learning haha

Shock LE (blue)
Scorpion (red)
Reaper (purple)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »

I think that's a common problem - just something to look out for as you learn.

If you ever go in for duelling classes, you may find they'll ask you to remove any claws, hanging objects etc that can take out an opponent on the follow-through. They look fantastic, but yeah, they can definitely hurt.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 07:11:25 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: