Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: obsidianleds.ldcfg missing???  (Read 3679 times)
mouten
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 19, 2013, 02:36:21 PM »

i just got my new saber (great!) and wanted to configure it. installed the obsidianusb software (works fine offline ie without saber). then connect the saber (recognized ok by windows Cool.
Then when I start obsidianusb, it shuts down the saber (I actually have to power off/on to recover) and the software indicates and error:
"Invalid led configuration file. Check Obsidianleds.ldcfg in teh installation path!"

Huh
thanks for your help!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:06:02 PM »

Which version of the launcher do you have? Be sure to take the v3.0.4 for the newer soundboards. The old version only works with older soundboards!
Oh, and don't turn your saber on (i. e. push the activation switch) after connecting to the software - a shutdown of the saber through the Obsidian Launcher is a normal process during configuring and should not be overrode.

If that does not solve your problem, then de-install the software, delete all residual files from the folder (save your config file, though) and then do a re-install.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

mouten
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 07:13:59 AM »

hi thanks for your answer. to answer your points
* I did re-istall the software.
* I only "reboot" the saber once I observe that nothing works and I want to recover the saber. But I don't do anything with it before.
* I just downloaded the software from the sticky post in this forum which says it's the latest. But it is version 2.2.2 not 3.0.4? where do I get 3.0.4?

thanks

mouten
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 12:37:45 PM »

DUh! found the 2nd post with the link to the v 3.0.4 instead of 2.2.2.
All working fine!!
thanks

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 04:36:22 PM »

Good to hear that all is fine now!
Happy sabering ^^

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: