Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian sound and Anakin Skywalker ROTS UltraFX  (Read 9319 times)
Psychogati
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: October 21, 2013, 06:08:59 PM »

Hello,

I am a 2007 series FX saber owner, and saw you guys were making customs on the new ones.
I'd like to know two things:

- Is the lightsaber you use as a base made out of good enough materials to withstand light battles and are the parts wooble-free?
- Is it possible for you too upgrade the sound to an obsidian chip and if yes, how much would it cost?

Thanks for reading anyway Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 08:45:53 PM »

Obsidian can fit inside MR/Hasbro sabers. There's enough room inside to do a complete overhaul. I'd like to do this to my old MR Anakin as well as my Luke ROTJ sabers. Hope you can achieve your goals. =] Unless you have already. Whenever your full Anakin conversion is done make sure to post. Lol. I'd use the Episode III Anakin font for the saber to match it. The quick power on and off. Would be good for your saber.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Psychogati
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 04:49:08 AM »

Thanks for the intel^^
I should make up my mind first, as i think i might go with a Guardian or manticore...
This way i'll be sure to get something functional Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 09:51:40 PM »

Mind made up for you. Guardian in Guardian Blue, silver FOC. Lol. Oh and standard Heavy blade. Guardian Blue looks amazing on that blade. If you're a big Obi-wan fan anyway like I am.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Psychogati
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 04:25:36 PM »

A little bit more on the dark side that is...
I just saw they restocked scorpions too, I don't know if choosing is the best or the worst part Cheesy

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2013, 04:53:49 AM »

Scorpion is still out. And yes choosing a good saber is the hard part. An Overlord would actually match you pretty good. You could always get a different pommel for the saber too if you want something higher profile.

Psychogati
Force Sensitive

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2013, 06:50:46 AM »

Eventually, I went with a Graflex... I feel like I'm a child, never able to really make my mind :p
I'll post a few pics when I get it anyway Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2013, 06:12:52 PM »

Nice. Tongue Now you have a collectible FX and a dueling saber. I'd put the Episode III font on, the quick power on and off.

Psychogati
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 02:12:47 PM »

I'll try Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 10:35:11 PM »

Did you get your Graflex? How do you like the saber? I think I'm finally going for a VA Manticore. Mine will be a stunt set up though like always. And I can send in my Bellicose to have modified to a stunt as well. Can't wait to get that done. Me myself personally just can't keep up with sound anymore nor do I care to have it on any saber.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: