Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Lsu converter quiestion  (Read 2042 times)
NiNscorp75
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: October 22, 2013, 07:00:54 PM »

I followed eerockk's  vid on how to use converter and it was simple(made a thundercat sound font just dont know how to post it Cheesy)

now for some reason when I change sample rate and format (16 bit 48000 thingy) and save it ....they dont stay. when i load up converter it tells me sample rate and format are wrong but they shouldn't be. its driving me insane  I've tried making it shorter time but doesnt help..oh and it changes the pitch of the sounds sometimes making them higher than they are normally(Samuel L. Jackson sounds like a chipmunk lol) any help would be great

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 05:19:44 PM »

I followed eerockk's  vid on how to use converter and it was simple(made a thundercat sound font just dont know how to post it Cheesy)

now for some reason when I change sample rate and format (16 bit 48000 thingy) and save it ....they dont stay. when i load up converter it tells me sample rate and format are wrong but they shouldn't be. its driving me insane  I've tried making it shorter time but doesnt help..oh and it changes the pitch of the sounds sometimes making them higher than they are normally(Samuel L. Jackson sounds like a chipmunk lol) any help would be great

Make sure you're using the Project bitrate at 48000, and leave the track setting at 41000. Change the one at the bottom left of the window and you'll be OK.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: