Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Order 66 - The Jedi and the Sith  (Read 2271 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: October 26, 2013, 12:20:41 AM »

At first it seemed like a bad dream that had no ending, then it struck him. It was the end of the Jedi Order he could sense something was wrong. Tears rolled down the dirt riddled cheeks of Kuroth Metro as he laid in the wreck of his ship. He looked around and saw he had arrived on an unknown jungle planet. Kuroth had landed in a small clearing surrounded by forestry. He looked at the clones who had just attacked him dead on the ground. buried partly under their ships. The sound of fire cackling broke the thought train in Kuroth's head. He turned slowly and saw a dark shadowy figure escaping into the jungle. Kuroth managed to find his legs as he struggled to get to the tall thin trees. He staggered half way and collapsed staring out into the woods where he thought he saw someone. The impact onto the planets surface had hit him hard. Nothing was broken or fractured but he was insanely hurt. As his body hit the hard dirt Kuroth let out a cry of pain. It seemed to pulse through his entire body. Why had this happened? he thought to himself as his eyes slowly closed.

Kuroth awoke in the same spot and noticed that hours had passed. His legs were feeling better, enough so that he could walk. A shining light shone in his eyes as he walked toward the ship. It was the reflection of the setting sun emitting from the clip on his Lightsaber hilt. "Am I happy to see you" He said as he tried to make the best of the situation at hand. After he picked it up he climbed in to his ship, well what was left and started to look for a medi-kit. It was so dark that he wasn't able to see anything. Thinking in his mind wait until morning light. So he did, he went outside looked at the coals that were barely lit. "they will be fine" He said. Kuroth crawled back into his ship and slept.

The sound of laughter woke him early. He looked through the dirty glass and called out "Who's there?". The noise stopped at once and he started to crawl out of the ship. A rock sailed through the air with a whistle. Hitting the door frame next to him, Kuroth ducked and hid behind cover. "Who are you?" He called but there was no response. Poking his head around he saw no-one. Kuroth sought out the thing that threw stones at him. The suns morning light began to glow over the trees. Looking down Kuroth saw a shiny object. He picked it up and saw it was a hologram emitter. He pressed the center of it and a robed figure appeared. It was the dark lord. "Execute order 66" It said and disappeared. Who was this new Dark Lord and what was order 66? Kuroth threw it on the ground and turned to the trees where he planned to hide. The dark figure from before was standing there. He was wearing a mask that had ancient inscriptions on it. Kuroth's eyes rolled down as he saw a Lightsaber in his right hand...

*Ending Note: I tried to write this in a way that doesn't harm the main story at all. I hope that it has made your day a bit better. In all seriousness tell me if you enjoyed it and want more, If you don't I probably wont care in the slightest. If you do, I will be grateful. Part 2 will come soon and I will hope to fulfill your hopes for the story. KM Signing off for now. Stay Sweet.*

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: