Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Order 66 - The Jedi and the Sith Part II  (Read 1537 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: October 28, 2013, 03:24:33 AM »

Kuroth froze as he realized what he was looking at wasn't human (or alien for that matter) it was a marionette held together by the force. He had never met anyone who could manipulate objects this large before. He looked through the mask into the wooden board that was its head. Kuroth charged at it activating his Lightsaber. The puppet moved aside and a long red blade came from the end. Kuroth turned and struck the Puppet with his humming blue blade. It's head fell to the ground but it kept going. Relentlessly attacking him. Kuroth gathered some energy in his right hand and repulsed it to a tree, causing it to fall into many sticks and a dark robe.

Kuroth looked around the clearing, with hope to find the puppeteer. Where his eyes failed his ability to sense the dark side did not. Kuroth shifted his head toward the biggest tree that was around the clearing and sure enough on the highest of branches was another figure. This one wasn't a puppet. He held his blade toward the ground and with all of his might cast it toward the treetop. The saber was pushed back towards him as it spun vibrantly through the morning sky. Kuroth rolled over behind his ship. He looked over  at his Saber thinking "if only I could get it". He felt weak, although there was no reasoning for this.

The figure approached and held a dark red blade to Kuroth's throat. "You betrayed me Kuroth, we were like brothers." at that moment Kuroth knew it was his old friend. Zerrak Starlight. A Sith who turned Jedi and fell back to being a Sith. "It's over for you now" He said taking of his hood revealing multiple scars down his face. "Zerrak you don't need to do this. You can come back to the Light again, no more darkness." Kuroth said trying to turn the Sith away from the dark side. "We have already tried that once before and look where we are" Zerrak raised the blade as Kuroth lay helpless against the warm metal of his ship. "Goodbye my brother" He said as the blade struck down against Kuroth.

The fire red blade seemed to stop as Kuroth was still. He heard a whisper in in his ear "Let go, just let go Kuroth" It was a voice unfamiliar to him. He would have thought about who it was but was unable. He thought back on all the memories of his life. Back on the star destroyer as a young apprentice with his master Aaal Jaku. Remembering him being cut down as he fled. Then going to the ice planet for his saber crystal. Kuroth had lived a full life. His only regret was living to see the end of the Jedi Order. Kuroth looked behind Zerrak who seemed frozen and saw a ghost, his former master smiling at him. Kuroth nodded with all his strength and stopped trying to fight it.

Kuroth Metro died that day, there was no victorious ending. No hero's death. Zerrak fled and went into hiding. This is it for me guy's, I don't think I'll do anymore for a while. I might re-write some of the older stories and put them together as The Kuroth Metro Chronicles. I hope to see you round the forum and Goodbye. KM.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: