Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Official "X-Men: Days of Future Past" Trailer  (Read 890 times)
JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« on: October 29, 2013, 03:42:23 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2zYHWDZKo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2zYHWDZKo</a>

I want to like this, I really do, but I'm having a hard time with it.  Looks like we get another Wolverine centered story line and a steaming pile taken on the source material again.  I really wanted them to stick closer to the comic story in this one, it's really one of the best written story arcs in the entire X-Men saga and honestly, I'm tired of seeing Hugh Jackman in everything as the star. I know Wolverine is the superstar of the X-Men, but really, he's had solo films, cameos, and the star spot in the first three films.  Let one of the others carry the torch, it's supposed to be about Kitty Pryde, make it about her.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 05:08:57 PM »

This trailer hit the feels.

+1 for posting it first.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 06:50:14 PM »

I'm excited, but also sick of Wolverine. After being the center of 5 different movies, you'd think they'd be done with him. The X-Men universe has a lot of great characters, Wolverine isn't the only one. I'm excited to see Bishop though! He's one of my favorites!

I feel like watching First Class now.  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: