Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: A Call of Duty Ghost...Me  (Read 2495 times)
Lord Benzile
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -60

« on: November 06, 2013, 04:12:53 AM »

Picked up my copy today and got a buncha free goodies along with it.

At Target.....this is why i do NOT pre-order from gamestop as you only get a lousey skin or costume download

The Dark Jedi Order.....There is no ignorance, there is knowledge with instinct.

http://www.youtube.com/user/benlosi/videos

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 04:14:14 AM »

Nice, our local store (the only one with copies) didn't have hats or shirts, but it DID have posters and embroidered patches.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

RevanChrist
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 94

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 08:07:53 PM »

I downloaded Ghosts on release day. I love it and i f****ing hate it.
1. THe COD app does not update the same time as the multiplayer stats on the console. Multiplayer takes way longer. and the stats arent accurate . THe online (PS3) has my favorite weapon as the ARX160..... i have never even used the gun. Remington R5 fore grip , muzzle brake and VMR sight is how i roll..
2. ONly three hardcore modes!?!?! WTF bad thing with this is the spawn delay at launch was nealry a full 15 seconds,,they have it down to 5 now still sucks.
3. CAmper and hackers everywhere. I have a lifetime KDR on all the CoD games of about 1.55. these clowns who camp and hack have me at .840 KDR. BUllSh!T
4. it takes too long for the lobbies to load ( no it is not my interweb connection) 45 seconds or 30 or 15? then it changes screen from color to B&W to Color ,,uh WHY? conversely the time in lobby before pregame hardly gives enbough time to make adjustments to your toon.
5. Clan Wars are a joke and it sucks you cant really do much from the console but must do a lot of clan stuff from the app....logos and stats come to mind. I have yet to figure out the scoring or placement. I suspect it is based on clan membership. 25 seems to the magic numbe rfor Platinum division.
THey pimped this thing to where it appeared clan wars would be 4 v 4 ..nope.

1.I do like the fact i can mute all but party,,HUGE props.
2.THe maps are freeking massive a la battlefield.
3.THe weapons are improved
4.My faorite part THERE IS NO NUKETOWN. I would rather drag my manhood across a rusted cheese grater than play nuketown.
5.Added perks are nice. Grpahics arenot what i expected.

Overall B-

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
Uh General Solo, I disagree.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: