Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My US Sabers and Custom Stand  (Read 2495 times)
Darth Maelstrom
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -19

« on: November 08, 2013, 04:19:34 PM »

Hey guys!  So ever since i discovered Ultra Sabers just a few months ago I've been hooked and starting growing my collection pretty quick.  My first was The Scorpion (Red LED & red AV switch.  no flash on clash).  Perfect compliment to the sith costume i'll be making and wearing for comic con '14.  Second was the Bellicose (quick disconnect with Guardian Blue, Red and green LED's, blue AV switch, Adegan Silver Flash on clash), and a Grab bag Prophecy V3 that i originally got with no sound and an orange LED.  As you'll see, i gave it a custom paint job inspired by another member on this forum.  I used black nail polish and painters tape .. worked quite well.  I loved it so much that i decided to upgrade it so i sent it back to US and had them install sound, change the LED to Adegan Silver (i'll get color discs soon to change to any color), AV switch in silver, and blue flash on clash.  Finally, i decided i needed a way to display these beauties, so i went to the hobby store and bought 2 wood plaques, some dowels cut to different lengths, some red and black paint, and an RGB LED strip.  So here she is gents.  Feast your eyes Shocked)  Pretty pleased with how it came out.  Let me know what you all think.  Thanks!

Sorry my phone was dying at this point so the flash wouldn't work... hence the poor lighting Shocked/

These babies compliment my full size Batman Begins armor quite nicely Shocked

Scorpion (Emerald Driver)
Bellicose (guardian blue)
Prophecy V3 (Adegan Silver)

Gremio
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -60

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 04:31:10 PM »

Very very nice stand! congrats!

Awesome Batman costume  Shocked

"Stormtroopers will carry out their orders without hesitation and without concern of their own lives"

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 05:47:15 PM »

Nice sabers, stand, and Batman costume. Where did you get it at with such high quality?? Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Maelstrom
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 10:20:27 PM »

Nice sabers, stand, and Batman costume. Where did you get it at with such high quality?? Tongue

Thanks guys!  The Batsuit i pieced together from meeting guys on forums like this for bat fans.  Armor from one guy, belt from another, etc..  certain guys specialized in getting the best quality and most screen accurate elements of the suit.  I just found out who they all were and made deals with all of them and pieced it together Shocked)  not many bat suits out there that are as accurate as this beauty

Here's a better picture:

Scorpion (Emerald Driver)
Bellicose (guardian blue)
Prophecy V3 (Adegan Silver)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 12:48:11 AM »

Excellent collection!  The Batman armor earns you extra points, I love seeing multiple layers of nerdiness in one picture... with me it tends to be Star Wars and Marvel comics.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 02:53:34 AM »

Nice. Always wanted a full, nicely done bat suit. I grew up on the older movies and 96 animated series. =] Where is Harvey! Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2013, 03:39:27 AM »

Excellent collection!  The Batman armor earns you extra points, I love seeing multiple layers of nerdiness in one picture... with me it tends to be Star Wars and Marvel comics.

So is that like wearing a Venom outfit with 2 red sabers? While standing in front of a poster for The Avengers? And a Storm Trooper walks past accompanied by a dude in a Dr. Who costume?

I'm just goin overkill now

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Pages: [1]   Go Up