Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Autumn Raffle 2! Ends 11/20/2013  (Read 60342 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: November 11, 2013, 05:21:42 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  We are closing out the Fall with yet another raffle.  I'm sure the winners of the last Autumn raffle can atest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle will only last 10 days and it ends on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our normal raffles that typically last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between November 11th, 2013 and November 20th, 2013.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "AutumnRaffle2" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 40 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 40?  Yes, FORTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FORTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twelve winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on November 21st and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, FORTY winners and over only a ten day raffle period!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 07:42:15 AM »

YES!!!  I love the raffles! 40 sabers this time!!! WOW!  Thanks Deep!  Now I have to decide what I want...

Looking for some great DotD sabers to go with this Wink

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 10:00:33 AM »

Oh hell yes!!

You certainly know how to temp me, just fingers crossed now for Consular dotd Cheesy

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 10:43:35 AM »

Thanks Deep for actually making me reconsider my PS4 purchase,  I seriously may need to cancel or sell my preorder just to get in on this, I was already looking to buy a consular for my XMAS gift, but now it may be an early birthday present!

Lightside points if any are given

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 03:07:21 PM »

I swear, these prizes get more insane every time they do a raffle.  They just came out with the Emerald driver, and here they are giving it away!  Fantastic, I may have to consider hopping on this as well.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 03:11:47 PM »

It looks like I may be getting my Phantasm Initiate sooner than expected.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 05:00:41 PM »

But I'm broke... grrrr...

hopefully tax returns will coincide with a spring raffle

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 05:09:22 PM »

I'll probably be able to get in on this raffle although with my luck a new saber will come out after i order mine.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted...  Roll Eyes

Sabers I own: Shock LE/Sentinel yellow
                      Monarch (nickle)/Bane's Heart/Blazing Red
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst (Raffle prize)
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst   < ^ = Staff
                      Catalyst (Emerald)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 12:21:42 PM »

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted...  Roll Eyes

Hah, same, but I just got my Crimson Reaper a couple of weeks ago so I have to sit this one out. Good luck to all who enter, though - I'm looking forward to seeing the amazing pictures and videos, as always!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

sollo1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 03:03:39 PM »

I was unable to resist the temptation.  I didn't want to spend that much just now, but the raffle pushed me over the edge.  I ordered my Scorpion (Emerald).

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 03:22:09 PM »

Hehe I know what you mean I could just about hold off but a raffle is too good to pass up!, good look to you, scorpion is nice tbh they all are I just have t buy them up bit by bit ;p

What channel options did you go for ?

sollo1
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 04:05:47 PM »

The only thing I didn't get was the recharge port.  I wanted to, but the saber was already way more than I wanted to spend so I had to sacrifice.

Scorpion with Sound (Emerald)
[Blade LED Color:Dark Violet Amethyst for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Red for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse to Violet Amethyst]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Red Illuminated AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:09:03 PM by sollo1 » Logged

trick
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 05:07:03 PM »

Just had to enter this raffle, bought my first of many ultra sabers  Cheesy. Got an overlord with consular green for my Luke costume. Crossing fingers for a win  Cool . Those are awesome prizes.

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me!" - Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Overlord-CG
Scorpion-GB
Azure Reaper-Emerald
Dark Initiate-Silver

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 05:13:43 PM »

ouch so close to the Holidays... I haven't been able to resist a raffle yet, but this one will test me.  I really need to save money for presents.  We'll see what kind of deal of the day sabers come out because these prizes are just sick!

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO