Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Kurios  (Read 2857 times)
Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

As a Jedi, I prefer Lightside points.

« on: November 12, 2013, 05:55:30 PM »

The Kurios

A bacta patch had been placed over Tas’s tightly stitched wound. He leaned heavily against the med bay’s door frame, eying the rodian corpse floating in one of the three bacta tanks. He squinted before looking down at his boots. He didn’t want to do this, but he had no choice. The Shiro were so powerful that it took several masters to kill just one. Even then, the casualties were too drastic. There were few choices, and this was the lesser of greater evils, or at least Tasardur hoped so. To bring this Shiro back to life, was this a choice worth making?

He bit his lip and tore away the flesh, nervously considering his decision. He’d come this far, so he might as well follow through with it. Tas sat down in the doorway, crossing his legs and driting off into meditation. Slowly he faded into the void of the force, where he was quickly able to locate a single life form, still chained to the infinite white floor.

“Sister. I’ve come.”

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

The Shiro
Boss Mob
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 0

The Galaxy must be remade ...

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »

With a slow, slurred speech, the white clad woman said, "Brotttttthhhhherrrrrrr, un-un-un-un-un-unchainnnnnnn meeeeeeee." She seemed as though she was somehow fading into the floor; melting like butter in the sun. The Shiro woman tried futilely to struggle against the chains. The only evidence of her struggle a clanking sound. "S-s-s-s-s-s-settttt meeee freeeeee."

Not Dark, Not Light.
Not Grey, But White

Tasardur
Nerf Herder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 225

As a Jedi, I prefer Lightside points.

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 10:39:03 PM »

Tasardur hissed back at her, trying his best to make her understand that her life was in his hands.

"Patience!" He reached down and grasped either side of her head with, setting her ears between his thumb and index fingers. Her iris's were grey, much like his own, but there was something in her eyes that he could scarce make out as emotion. It was...primordial and beastly. He gazed at her staunch and expressionless face for a time before realizing that what he saw was fear. Even the mighty Shiro could be afraid of their own death. He placed his forehead to hers, and they came close enough for their noses to touch. She was cold.

His tone was soft and caring, but willful enough to make his intentions clear, "I have one more condition before I set you free. You will open your ears, heart, and mind to me once you've taken in that body. I ask for nothing but honesty and an open mind as we set out on our task."

"The really bad words are filtered but thats about it. We dont bitch too much about casual swearing, but dont be an ass about it." - Ultra
Dominix v2 SY

The Shiro
Boss Mob
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 0

The Galaxy must be remade ...

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »

"Openness-es-es-es-es is a traittttttttttt we share!" As the two rested forehead to forehead, the white-clad figure suddenly smiled a predatory grin and grabbed the young man's hands firmly, not allowing him to pull back. When he began to struggle, the disembodied Shiro shouted, "Give me your vessel-el-el-el-el!"

With that, the creature opened her mouth wide and a white smoke started pouring out and moving as if it had a mind of its own. The smoke moved toward the young man's mouth, trying to force its way in.

Not Dark, Not Light.
Not Grey, But White

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: