Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27   Go Down
Author Topic: Into the void...(in character only)  (Read 37479 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1881
Posts: 12901


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« on: November 13, 2013, 08:52:36 PM »

The lights are either off or dim emergency types.

You slip out of the cold sleep chamber, pull the respirator off, ans spew out the breathing fluids.

Limited light, restrictive air, breathing in results in coughing and an acrid after taste.

Waking up after what seems like a lifetime, body aching, deep pressure bruises, all in all a fairly terrible feeling.






Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2005

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 03:38:56 PM »

::Ja'roc::
::sleep tube room::

The Human stands up from the puddle of breathing fluid, confused and with a  throbbing in his head. He looks around the shadow-filled room and sees several sleep tubes aside from his own, all of them empty. Approaching the newly vacant unit he sees his reflection in a pannel. Pressure bruses make parts of his dark skin purple, but few people would notice other than him.
<But who am I?>
He scanns the tube for any indication of his identity, and finds symbols which he then recognizes as letters arranged into an order that he can't find meaning for, so he concludes they must be his name.
"Ja'roc."
The throbbing in his head suddenly takes on a direction. It comes from alongside the sleep tube. Looking into the side chamber he finds two curved metallic cylinders from which the throbbing emanates. Ja'roc grabs one in each hand and knows that they are his lightsabers, but still knows nothing of himself or his origins.
Deciding that he will learn nothing more from this place, Ja'roc begins to search for an exit.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 04:03:48 PM by Jedi Relmeob » Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1881
Posts: 12901


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 04:02:00 PM »

The door opens partially, just enough to pass through.  The smell of decay and the foul sting of death fills the air.  Dim lighting, some lights strobing, others not even flickering.  Facing a corridor with a left or right option.  Both fade into the distance beyond current available lighting.  There are a dozen bodies throughout the hallway, all in various stages of partiality...some missing arms, some arms missing bodies, staved in heads, bite marks...lots and lots of gaping bite marks.

A howling comes from an indistinct direction.
Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2005

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 04:48:19 PM »

Ja'roc frowns at the bodies, unable to recognize the faces that remain. Having no obvious path chosen he decides to go left at a cautious pace.
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1881
Posts: 12901


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 05:24:59 PM »

The howling becomes louder and repeated or echoed, perhaps multiple sources, seemingly from behind to the former right direction.
Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2005

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 02:29:15 PM »

Hearing the noise take on directional properties, Ja'roc decides to follow it into the darkness. Once he gets beyond the thresh-hold of darkness he stops to listen to his senses. He closes his eyes and opens his mind to input from his nose, his ears, his skin, and the Force.
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1881
Posts: 12901


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 05:06:42 PM »

An ill feeling of dread is quickly followed by a sudden sense of movement!

Through the flickering dim to dark view ahead are several forms moving quickly, seemingly hopping over any obstacle, making a fast track towards your current position!

You have only time for one or two actions at the most before further considerations need be made.
Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2005

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 07:43:25 PM »

Ja'roc ignites both of his lightsabers, bathing the immediate area in a pinkish hue while he instinctively goes into a wide, low stance; orienting his right saber in the Soresu ready position and his left blade pointed back and up toward the tip of his right blade.
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1881
Posts: 12901


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 08:05:49 PM »

There is movement on the walls, the floor, and even the ceiling!

At least a dozen dark figures are approaching at an alarming pace.

The first three are on you now with another three right behind them...






Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2005

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 02:48:31 AM »

Ja'roc lets the first being get within a meter before flicking his front blade down across its chest, leaving its ribcage wide open and sending it to the floor. His right blade then swings wide to decapitate the second being, following through to pose for a horizontal chop to the right that leaves the third halfway chopped in two at the solar plexus. Ja'roc then assumes a Makashi stance - his right blade pointed front and his left pointed at the floor behind - to evaluate the situation further.
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1881
Posts: 12901


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 08:49:34 AM »

Three more beings radiating with angry and fury pour right over the dead and dying ones!

Another is climbing across the ceiling, you know that you can only get to three before one gets to you...
Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2005

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 03:05:34 PM »

The Human flicks his right blade to the left - right through the brain-case of one being - before using his left blade to sever the spine of a wall-crawling one. A third creature receives two slices to the chest. In antisipation of the fourth creature's inevitable decent of the one on the ceiling, though, Ja'roc extinguishes both blades and braces his arms to catch his assailant by the torso...
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1881
Posts: 12901


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 03:50:19 PM »

The vile creature drops from the ceiling in a fury of slicing claws, gnashing teeth, and stabbing blades all over its body!

Upon contact with the monster it is clear that hand to hand was not the best idea as it is insanely strong and fast, fast, fast!

Ja'roc grabs at the creature as the creature grabs at him, both meet and at that moment the creature bites at Ja'rocs' face and neck with the human just able to keep the monster from ripping out his throat!

Three more are coming...




(human has one action)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:37:07 PM by Jedi Relmeob » Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Deceptae
Knight Commander
*

Force Alignment: -89
Posts: 2005

Power, Passion, Strength


« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 04:30:23 PM »

Ja'roc, still holding his weapons between his palms and the monster's biceps, ignites both blades and with a double snap and a bubbly hiss they burn through its head and neck. Killed instantly, it slumps to the floor.
Logged

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!
******

Force Alignment: 1881
Posts: 12901


Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan


« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 04:42:48 PM »

Three more creatures approach from wide angles, grabbing makeshift weapons and throwing them as they advance.  The three are on the human in short order ripping and tearing at his flesh with incredible speed.
Logged



Light side points please Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: