Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Author Topic: Post Apoc: Naboo (in character only)  (Read 12331 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2158

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2014, 09:54:18 AM »

:: Julon De Frieze's Villa ::
:: Shazra Tuarani ::

Shazra smiled at Aren, hoping that his weird needler wouldn't set off the supposed weapons alarm. She stepped through, thankful that she remembered to remove her boot knife but still feeling relief when it didn't go off. She turned to Hu Hu and commented "Only one way in and out? Isn't that a bit of an oversight? What if there is an emergency or something?"

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1882

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2014, 10:07:31 AM »

:: Julon De Frieze's Villa, western garden ::
:: Hu Hu ::

Hu Hu turns again, making eye contact.

"Only way in or out for anyone other than my master of course" turns back and continues walking "This way please"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 12:10:03 PM by Jedi Relmeob » Logged

Light side points please Smiley

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 231

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2014, 10:28:11 AM »

:: Aren Meson ::

::Aren followed along, hoping that the alarm wouldn't sound.  If it did, he would try to explain the needler away.  Most medical equipment that could help people could also be lethal if used improperly and machines were dumb. He hoped it wouldn't be able to make such a distinction.::

"A lotta security...why does one guy need this much security on a planet like Naboo?  It's not exactly lawless."

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2014, 12:13:12 PM »

As the third member enters the arch it glows with a beautiful color array and Hu Hu turns to face him.

Hu Hu "It seems there is an issue" slight nod and smile "Of course it could be a malfunction, let us take a look shall we"

As he approaches, there is another of his aides leading a young man to the arch and they take a step back once the light show begins, with the aide whispering to the young man. 

Hu Hu "Do you have anything to declare?"

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2014, 12:16:33 PM »

As the third member enters the arch it glows with a beautiful color array and Hu Hu turns to face him.

Hu Hu "It seems there is an issue" slight nod and smile "Of course it could be a malfunction, let us take a look shall we"

As he approaches, there is another of his aides leading a young man to the arch and they take a step back once the light show begins, with the aide whispering to the young man. 

Hu Hu "Do you have anything to declare?"

::Aren shrugs. Figures the blasted thing would go off, he thought.::

"I'm a doctor, I carry around a bag of medical equipment.  Your scanner doodad must be malfunctioning.  I gave you my gun already."

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2014, 12:18:21 PM »

Slight bow.

"Of course, Doctor" both hands open "May we be permitted to check your person?" Smile.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2014, 12:21:20 PM »

Slight bow.

"Of course, Doctor" both hands open "May we be permitted to check your person?" Smile.

"I suppose you are going to anyway.  Let's get this over with."

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2014, 10:06:04 PM »

:: Julon De Frieze's Villa, Western Garden ::
:: Xi'on ::

I stopped, staring at the wondrous glow of the arch. "I hope they fixed it so that it would stop going off on me. Just because I'm part robot and always armed, doesn't mean I should be stopped at where I live and work" I thought to myself, watching the man in front of us with interest. I waited until the man was passed by the inspector, looking at the beautiful flower bushes that line the pathways.

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2014, 09:00:09 AM »

:: Western gardens, archway ::
:: Aide Kai ::

"Oh you will not be able to pass through with weapons of any kind" looking down without making eye contact "I am afraid your employment will end if you step through with weapons, sorry my young charge"

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2014, 09:08:41 AM »

:: Western gardens, archway ::
:: Aide Kai ::

"Oh you will not be able to pass through with weapons of any kind" looking down without making eye contact "I am afraid your employment will end if you step through with weapons, sorry my young charge"
:: Western gardens, Archway ::
:: Xi'on ::
I sigh, pressing a button on the back of my robotic arm, steam shooting out and ejecting my needler and arm blaster, falling on the ground with a clink. I slide a block in place of the holes, and pick up the guns, putting them in a storage unit. I remove the power cell and crystals of my lightsaber, staring at it with sad eyes. "Its not a weapon if it cant work in any way, right? this is a very special gift from a now dead friend. it means a lot to me" I ask hopefully.

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2014, 04:12:58 PM »

The next few moments go without issue, no clear guns or knives are found, and Hu Hu leads everyone towards the main banquet area where a gathering of finely dressed people are milling about smartly.

There are musicians playing soft melodies.  There are servers serving.  And there are beautiful people, being beautiful.

Then there is the Marquises Julon De Frieze...

Laughing and smiling ear to ear.

Hu Hu "Master, the privateers as requested"  he bows and waves his hands with elegant flourish.

Marquises "Oh Hu Hu, why so formal...sh shshsh shshsh away with you! Hah HHHhahahahaaaa!"  looking over the introduced persons "Oh ho, and what do we have here...wife 17 perhaps (big smile)?"

Aide Kai "I will introduce you soon enough young one, perhaps something from the banquet in the mean time?" the aide nods his head for the youth to follow him.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 06:54:36 AM by Master Rel » Logged

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2014, 07:11:42 AM »

The next few moments go without issue, no clear guns or knives are found, and Hu Hu leads everyone towards the main banquet area where a gathering of finely dressed people are milling about smartly.

There are musicians playing soft melodies.  There are servers serving.  And there are beautiful people, being beautiful.

Then there is the Marquises Julon De Frieze...

Laughing and smiling ear to ear.

Hu Hu "Master, the privateers as requested"  he bows and waves his hands with elegant flourish.

Marquises Oh Hu Hu, why so formal...sh shshsh shshsh away with you! Hah HHHhahahahaaaa!"  looking over the introduced persons "Oh ho, and what do we have here...wife 17 perhaps (big smile)?"

Aide Kai "I will introduce you soon enough young one, perhaps something from the banquet in the mean time?" the aide nods his head for the youth to follow him.

:: Western archway ::
Sighing, and looking at Aide Kai  sadly. Looking down at the now useless lightsaber, and hold it tight. Closing my eyes, and hope for the best. I take out the rest of the lightsabers core, the lightsaber now a empty hull. putting the rest inside the storage unit, and I walk through the archway. the archway doesn't go off, and smile. "it may not be the whole thing, but at least I still have it" I say quietly to myself, then hurry over to join you, putting the now useless, empty lightsaber hull on its holder in my cloak.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 06:56:30 AM by Master Rel » Logged

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2158

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2014, 07:52:11 AM »

:: Shazra Tuarani ::

As they neared the Western Garden Shazra could hear music playing, and laughter and talking from a crowd of people. Her jaw just about dropped as they entered the garden. She felt completely out of place and uncomfortable amongst all the finery and riches especially given her drab ragged old clothing, and she struggled to keep it from showing. She followed Hu Hu through the crowd, doing her best to remain relaxed and confident looking. She stood back while the domo gained his master's attention.

She raised an eyebrow at the Marquis's comment and gave him a polite smile in return and a nod. "Captain Shazra Tuarani of the Sand Spirit. Pleased to meet you. Though I'm not so sure I would make very good wife material Sir. Your world here is.... rather different to mine."

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: