Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Autumn Raffle Winners 2013  (Read 33992 times)
Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2014, 11:33:09 AM »

Yup the manticore in green looks amazing,  but what is the black trimming on the hilt you have there? That is really outstanding! Point to you sir! The pommel latching is fairly nice as well, I have been toying with the idea of adding a covertec wheel to my Manticore but hate the idea of changing the way the sabers body looks and feels.

Lightside points if any are given

DARTH FULLISITH
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -14

Jedi fear the unknown. Sith fear nothing... DS plz

« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2014, 01:05:54 PM »

Hey thanks Kal-El! The black on the Manticore hilt is just PVC and three black O-rings around the emitter. I had done these add ons while I was toying with the red spectrum so made it a bit Sith-like however after changing it to green/blue/SRD I thought it still looked cool so kept it there Smiley

2 Initiate v3 Modded CG GB FOC+GB CG FOC Raven RGB SS Y/AVS AS FOC Added Emitter Vents Dark War Glaive BR O/AVS AB FOC Graflex CE AB B/AVS BR FOC Monarch VA B/AVS CG FOC Manticore 2 Ch. Emerald SRD-CG AS FOC Chosen One CE BR SY FOC - All Obsidian
Dominix V3 FO

DARTH FULLISITH
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -14

Jedi fear the unknown. Sith fear nothing... DS plz

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2014, 01:21:23 PM »

I also know what you mean about the Manticore hilt feel, it is a nice saber to wield. The D-ring really works well. I am thinking as well that I might replace the black PVC at some stage for a nice hand painted 2-pack color, possibly even metallic?

2 Initiate v3 Modded CG GB FOC+GB CG FOC Raven RGB SS Y/AVS AS FOC Added Emitter Vents Dark War Glaive BR O/AVS AB FOC Graflex CE AB B/AVS BR FOC Monarch VA B/AVS CG FOC Manticore 2 Ch. Emerald SRD-CG AS FOC Chosen One CE BR SY FOC - All Obsidian
Dominix V3 FO

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »

That should work out nicely with the metallic,  post that when done!
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=17631.msg276903#msg276903

Lightside points if any are given

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: