Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Adjust volume?  (Read 6016 times)
Vampire75
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 05, 2013, 07:09:28 AM »

Hey guys Im thinking about getting an ultrasaber with the Obsidian sound board thing.
However I want to know can you adjust the volume of the lightsaber effects?

Thanks

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 12:55:55 PM »

Yes.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 03:41:22 PM »

Sure, you only need the newest Obsidian Launcher. There you can change hardware settings, sound fonts and their volume.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 05:13:39 PM »

Hiya - have just tried to alter the volume of my saber as I keep playing around with the emerald driver and the sound keeps deafening me but when I change the master volume to 50% and write the parameters its still  just as loud (though I guess the sound board is just really loud no matter its setting Tongue), same when I try to change each of the sound fonts to 50%, is there a step im missing or am I doing it wrong?

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 08:46:37 PM »

Hiya - have just tried to alter the volume of my saber as I keep playing around with the emerald driver and the sound keeps deafening me but when I change the master volume to 50% and write the parameters its still  just as loud (though I guess the sound board is just really loud no matter its setting Tongue), same when I try to change each of the sound fonts to 50%, is there a step im missing or am I doing it wrong?

Its not 'write parameters'. You have to download or re-download the sound fonts to make it work once you've adjusted the volume.

I would recommend 75% master and go from there. I have my hum, clash and lockup at about 35% and the on/off still at 100%.
But it may take some time to get the levels to your liking, since you have to keep re-downloading the fonts.  Undecided

Hope this helps.  Smiley

Sabers I own: Shock LE/Sentinel yellow
                      Monarch (nickle)/Bane's Heart/Blazing Red
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst (Raffle prize)
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst   < ^ = Staff
                      Catalyst (Emerald)

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 10:32:12 AM »

D'oh!

Thanks that does the trick Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: