Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Computer won't read saber  (Read 2025 times)
kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« on: December 05, 2013, 04:18:24 PM »

I am trying to do some fonts but the laptop I have keeps saying device is unreadable. Help!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 09:07:30 PM »

Your batteries are full? You have the saber turned on? If not, then the saber won't be recognized correctly. Or it is a driver problem on your PC. What OS do you have?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 10:02:21 PM »

Your batteries are full? You have the saber turned on? If not, then the saber won't be recognized correctly. Or it is a driver problem on your PC. What OS do you have?
I have the new launcher batteries fresh off the charger and it was on

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2013, 08:03:12 PM »

Okay...I suppose you have Win7 as OS? If not, then there could be your prob - mainly it's a driver and/or OS problem if the saber still isn't recognized. If it is Win7, then try to uninstall the launcher, re-install it (be sure you run the installer with admin rights - right click and "Run as administrator") and then start the launcher the same way you re-installed it. This should solve the issue. If not, then I have no other idea Undecided

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

realmoe
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2013, 08:23:32 PM »

My saber would not connect last night to windows 8 at all except....... I had to have my saber on and plug in after opening the program

If I plug in before opening the program then windows recognizes as a unknown device. I had to open and then plug my saber in while program was running.

Darth Hanchi knight bane

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: