Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Converting Files. Not what you think  (Read 1476 times)
Darth Morior
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: December 06, 2013, 01:50:34 AM »

So after much research, tinkering, and raging, I was finally able to convert some files to the correct WAV specifications, and then to LSU format using the 2.2.2 converter. So after all of this (about an hour or so) I am using 3.1.4 and am trying to download my converted files, onto my Saber, and each time I try, it gives me the "device configuration" error, even though my LSU files are all under five seconds, and I have plenty of memory left on the blade. Any helpful tips or insight so that I may customize my blade? Any help is appreciated

-M

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 03:12:33 PM »

Good job on creating a sound font! Try the following:

Use freshly charged batteries before you begin, and then remove all of the sounds that appear automatically on the right side before you load in your own. (No blank slots allowed or it won't work).

Please let us know how it goes!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Jiberias
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

The Rule of Two- Graflex CE Red Bright & Loud!

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 06:27:32 PM »

I was wondering what sound editing prog could I use to modify the sound fonts. I wanted to add just a small amount of bass in the fonts. I'm sure too much will rattle the speaker. I'm not familiar with the 2.2.2 converter but I check it out. I guess the converter can be downloaded from the Obsidian Order message area?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: