Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ignore This Topic. (Unless I've PMed you a Link)  (Read 2371 times)
Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« on: December 08, 2013, 12:10:11 AM »

Alrighty, I made a thread for this because it's easier then sending a gajillion PM's.

So, if you haven't answered my yet.What is your answer?

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 12:41:40 AM »

Im interested. What sort of involvement does it entail? Do you want us writing, giving input, or what? Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 01:44:50 AM »

I look forward to seeing where this goes Cool

no

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 01:53:48 AM »

Im interested. What sort of involvement does it entail? Do you want us writing, giving input, or what? Smiley

I'll require you to fill out this form...

Name : Use your Forum name
Species : Almost anything goes, from almost anything you can think of
EDIT: Appearance : whatever you want, but if you pick anything with a uniform. Then your in the uniform (at least give me a face and hair color)
Affiliation : this will take a lot of explaining... But I'll put the info in a different post
Role : Your role in said affiliation

And, to learn how YOU! Not a character you've made up, would react to certain situations. I'll give you guys a situation and I want an honest "This is what I would do" answer.

The process may take a couple months... But I'll be the one doing most the work. You guys will just answer the occasional question...
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:26:18 AM by Aerthias Kodoun » Logged

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 807

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 02:04:35 AM »

Sounds interesting.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 02:24:25 AM »

Affiliation : this will take a lot of explaining... But I'll put the info in a different post

Now, here's the explaining...

In my story, the Galaxy is just a big mess, most planets/systems are ruled by various monarchies, dictatorships, crime syndicates, or the Empire.

There are two main factions, the Royal House of Alderaan, and the Empire. And here is the info on 'em.

The Royal House of Alderaan is one of the longest lasting governments in the known Galaxy, having survived for nearly a thousand years.
Despite this, it hasn't expanded past its own system, and the reigning Princess has no plans of expansion in the near future.
The Princess of Alderaan is named... Alderaan, it seems no one in the Galaxy is creative enough to come up with names for they're Monarch's, so they're simply named after the system/world...
Despite its small size, the Alderaanian's have one of the greatest military's that currently exist in the Galaxy. Which is why they have survived for so long.
And is currently the only thing standing between the Empire and the rest of the Galaxy.
They are also allied with what ever Jedi haven't been hunted and killed.

The Empire is currently holds the largest portion of the Galaxy, it is ruled by a Sith Lord wannabe tyrant. And his Imperial Knights (no, not the Legacy ones, but its an epic name. So I just had to use it) other then that, its like the Galactic Empire... TIEs, Stormies, and the whole lot.
Except they are racist against Aliens, so you have near-infinite options for a species if you like the Empire.

There's also "Un-affiliated", but do I really need to tell you who they are?

Now that you have the necessary information, I would like those forms filled out  Grin
And please, even if you've already told me what you want to be in a PM. Seriously think about what you want to be... Near-infinite options...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: