Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Noticing the unnoticed  (Read 8633 times)
Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 11:41:00 PM »

i still see no dog.

Try looking for the head (almost the very centre of the picture) near the big splodge of shadow (that I think looks like the shade of a big tree), and you should see the head sniffing the ground.

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Deceptae
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -90

Power, Passion, Strength

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 01:29:27 AM »

now i saw it immediately.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

CreepySeagulls
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 02:03:04 AM »

Right. Just thought I should let you know that the project is finished. I really do appreciate the help you guys gave me. I wish I could show you the work I've done, but it's due in tomorrow and as soon as I've submitted it, I can't get it back. It's also 2 in the morning here, and I don't fancy scanning it all now. Cheesy

But yeah, thought you should know that I'm grateful and hopefully the hard work will have paid off. Smiley

Always remember that cute, cuddly teddy bears will most likely eat you alive, unless you can prove you're a god.

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 03:31:43 AM »

You're welcome Seagull! I'm sure we all had fun helping you out

I know you can't show us, but you could tell us; what did you decide to go with for your project?

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

CreepySeagulls
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 12:15:12 AM »

WEll, for a while I was playing with the idea of the cat thing. I realised it wouldn't work and decided to do the homeless people instead. I had a few nifty ideas, I painted a man on a park bench in really bright colours, but used the same colours for the background to play on the idea of an 'invisible' homeless man. My girlfriend was a massive help through all this and really kept me motivated.

Always remember that cute, cuddly teddy bears will most likely eat you alive, unless you can prove you're a god.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: