Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Aboard the Crimson Reaper  (Read 11722 times)
Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« on: December 18, 2013, 02:21:43 PM »

Eli powered the ship up and eased it out of the station he punched in the coordinates to the rendezvous point. Before edging into hyperspace he hit the comm, "Hey all beautiful prisoners on board were making the jump so hold onto your slave collars."

He grinned and engaged the hyperdrive.

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 02:26:42 PM »

Reluctantly grinning despite herself, she yelled back teasingly at the com, a slight edge still in her voice,

"Shut up and drive you kriffing bounty hunter scum!"

Half coughing, half laughing, Klae decided to lay down during the jump, her feet tucked up against her butt in the small space, hoping the jolt wouldn't send her into the numbing ray shield of the cell.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 03:00:33 PM »

::Krace::

~The short hyperspace jump away from the station takes very little time at all and after he pulls the ship back to normal space Krace sees the Slice Hound and the other vessel that they had acquired a little bit in the distance.  Krace opens a comm channel to the Slice Hound.~

"TB, everything all good over there?"

~The droid twitters a response that everything is fine.~

"Good.  Soon as we dock and transfer off this ship, you're gonna dock the Hound to this one and keep an eye on both while we're gone."

~TB gives an affirmative beep and then Krace cuts the comm channel.  He makes a short range directional broadcast at the other ship.~

"We're here and about to dock, so you might feel a little bump."

~Krace gently maneuvers the Murky Rancor into position and then pushes their docking seal up against the other ship's.  There is a slight jarring as the two ships connect and then Krace powers down most of the ship's systems.  He leaves some in a standby state so that if TB needs some form of control over the Rancor that he can use it.  As Sato locks down the docking port Krace goes and fetches his bag, making sure everything he packed is secure and replacing his mask again.  Krace opens the hatchway and boards the other ship with Sato.~

"We're heeeere...."

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 03:04:11 PM »

Sato walked through and looked around inside the ship. Tired, he continued to look around for Eli.

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 03:16:30 PM »

~Krace went off a different direction than Sato and found the holding pens.  Seeing an active one he finds Klae.  He stands over her, intently gazing down without saying anything.  His mask and visor help hide his facial emotion, not really caring that Klae can probably sense the fury coming off of him.  He is definitely furious for how she looks.  Their brawl seemed to have gone way beyond what was necessary to achieve a believable look for her being captured after a struggle.  He knew that it was probably Klae's doing.  He notes she is wearing an Imperial shock collar that is probably standard for prisoners.  After staring at her wounds long enough she seems like she is going to speak up and instead Krace turns and walks off without hearing anything she has to say.  He makes his way in the direction Sato went, looking for Eli.~

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 03:43:18 PM »

::Klae::

Still on her back, Klae runs her hand over her busted knuckles, sighing heavily as she shifted her sore muscles, savoring the feeling of being alive, she might not get that chance again if everything went sideways.

After Krace left the room, she glanced at the doorway, he'd felt furious, but why? She'd gotten them a ship with up to date transponder codes, their plan had worked perfectly. Having a brawl with Eli was just a bonus and she now looked the part of a captured bounty.

Unconcerned, being stuck in a cell anyway, Klae went back to staring at the ceiling, her hands resting on her stomach as it rose and fell in time with her breathing.

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, 03:47:48 PM »

Eli stayed in the cockpit waiting for his team to reach him. He stood as they walked in, welcome aboard the Crimson Reaper, take a little time while I prime the engines to do stock inventory and make yourselves look like we live aboard this junker."

He grinned his lip a little fat blackened eye and knuckle cuts all over his face. His eyebrow was busted too, he looked like he'd been pounded by a gundark.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2013, 04:44:07 PM »

~Krace checked out Eli and rolled his eyes, not that anyone could see it.  He looked almost as bad as Klae.  Probably only because he's wearing armor did he escape with less of a beating.  Though it seemed Klae took it out on his face even more since she couldn't take it out on his body.  Krace cleared his throat, which sounded almost like a growl due to the mask.  He extended a hand palm up towards Eli and beckoned with his fingers.  He voice grating as he spoke shortly.~

"Collar control."

~He looked Eli in the eyes a good long time, knowing Eli couldn't get any sort of read due to his face being covered.  Finally getting Eli to relinquish the control to Klae's collar he then slugged him in the shoulder joint.~

"I'm only giving you one because I know she started it."

~Krace made his way out of the cockpit.~

"Gonna get comfy."

~He strolled back to the prisoner area adjusting the vocabulator so his voice would be intelligible, but still grating and painful.  He stood again in front of Klae's cell.  He had turned the receiver down to a low setting, but not the bottom, planning on working his way up.  He pressed the button, giving her a little jolt.~

"Get up scum."

~She jumped at the mild shock, he knew it probably didn't hurt much, just an attention-grabber.  He adjusted the setting one notch higher as she started to complain and gave her another jolt.~

"Shut it."

~As she clammed up he stepped closer to the field.~

"From now on, you stuff it and stick to the plan.  This kriffing bantha poodoo of you getting beaten to hell wasn't necessary.  You were supposed to be off that station and in the ship.  We could have let you two beat each other later without getting into a full blown kriffing grudge match."

~As she started to object again he adjusted it one notch higher and gave her another jolt, hoping he wasn't going to have to go much higher because he knew it was already into the more painful threshold.~

"I told you I'd be the one holding the leash and the gun.  Now behave like a good little bounty and I won't have to push this button any more.  If you want to get a little lippy while we're on Dromund Kaas, just remember I WILL push this button to make it look good and sell my part.  Now get some rest."  

~Krace made sure Klae saw him turn the controller up another notch before walking away.  He found a crew berth and began unpacking his bag.  He took off the visor and the mask, taking a shaky breath.  That had almost been as bad for him as it had been for her.  He could see her wincing almost every time he spoke, the vocabulator making it painful due to her sensitivity.  He knew she could read his emotions during that conversation.  He was sure she could feel his anger, but also regret and pain at having done what was done to her.  He wanted her to know his resolve though.  It had eaten at him, having to do that to her, but he had to make sure she knew that he was going to be serious and play his part all the way.  Trying to take his mind off the encounter, he started going through his gear, reassuring himself that he had brought everything he had intended to and it seemed to all be there.  He adjusted the vocabulator back again, making it harder to understand what he said.  After he had double checked it all he mussed up the living space a bit to make it seem like his.  He then put his gear aside and laid down, closing his eyes and hoping he could get a bit of rest before their next big part.~
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 04:48:39 PM by Krace » Logged

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 05:40:44 PM »

Deciding to settle any bad blood before they got to Dromund Kaas, Sato slowly walked to the prisoner hold aboard the ship. Walking quietly, he stopped in the refresher, new clothing in hand. He washed his face and looked in the mirror, the years of work had not been kind. Tired eyes stared back at him through the mirror, telling the horrible tales of what he'd seen.. What he'd done in the name of light. He ran his hand over the scar on his forehead, remembering the bar fight where he met a Twi'lek with a knife.

Taking off his shirt, pain shot into his arm. Grunting, he looked in the mirror. The damned Besalisk had winged him in the arm. Grabbing the aid kit, he sanitized the burnt skin and wrapped it with disinfectant and gauze, gritting his teeth as he did so. Turning around, he looked at the deep scars running from his shoulders down to the small of his back. He still felt bad about killing that Nexu. Sighing, he dressed himself in his civilian clothing, ones where he could blend in anywhere.

He walked out of the refresher, tying his long hair back behind his head. Sato strolled to the prisoner cell, adjusting the new belt around his waste. As he reached the cells, he placed his lightsaber in the long pouch he used to keep it hidden. He sat down on a crate next to the cell with their prisoner, looking her over for a few moments before speaking. "How are you feeling?"

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 06:58:23 PM »

Eli watched Krace storm out, giving him the benefit of the doubt. Not something he would usually do, but he figured he'd try to be reasonable.

That being said he flipped on the holocam in the detention cell.  He watched, his jaw slack, what he had done to hurt Klae had been mutual and to sell the deception, he was just being sadistic.

His fist clenched, he stood and stormed out of the cockpit slamming his fist into a wall plate and denting it.

This was not something he'd stand for not while he was still breathing.

He made his way by the detention cell and saw Sato tending to Klae. He moved past to the crew quarters he walked room to room and found Krace laying there like a big man.  Eyes closed how he slept after that made him concerned for the type of people he was keeping company with. He approached and stood over the man.

Let's see how durable that synth flesh is. Eli balled his hand into a fist and struck Krace flat fisted right in the nose. Not hard, but hard enough to deliver a point. He snagged the collar control in his pocket simultaneously.

Krace was blindingly fast, on his feet ready to fight almost before Eli had his blaster drawn. Eli spoke slowly with a tone that denoted more anger than he'd let out at once.

"Listen, I don't know who the hell you think you are, and I don't care how close you and Klae are. The only reason you're not full of blaster bolts right now is because she loves you." Krace went to speak, Eli cut him off, "But you pull anything like that again and I'll kill you. Don't like it, get the kark off my ship."

Aletani
Knight Commander

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 08:42:26 PM »

Sitting up with an arm around her knees, Klae rubs her neck around the edges of the collar, a strained expression on her face. Glancing over as she sees a livid Eli stalking back in Krace's direction, she could hear some indistinct arguing, Great, Eli must have overheard... Seeing a small holocam in the corner, her mouth makes a taut line of understanding. Trying to clear her very tender throat, Klae rasps slightly as she regards Sato,

"I've felt better. Karking ass, Krace just - shocked the hell out of me. I could use some water, do you mind?"

Giving Sato a sheepish look, she rested a hand on the floor, propping herself up. The slave collar was the worst pain she'd ever felt in her life, the electricity searing through her nervous system during each shock. As Sato walked over to the kitchenette, he riffled through the cabinets, finding a sealed bottle of water he deactivated the cell long enough to hand her the water. With a quiet thanks, Klae chugged it down, the water temporarily subduing the raw feeling in her throat. Setting the bottle down she looked up at Sato,

"So, what's up? You seem a little on edge - though I can't blame you in these circumstances."

Klae looked down at herself, disheveled and bruised, she could feel the swelling around her eye and a cut on her lip. Laughing lightly - barely little huffs so her throat wouldn't hurt more, she cocked her head at Sato, waiting for him to speak his mind.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:47:58 PM by Aletani » Logged

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 08:49:58 PM »

~Krace heard Eli coming.  He had not drifted off before he heard that angry gait coming towards him.  This strange environment, the tense situation they were in, and his recent actions did not lend itself to him falling asleep quickly.  Judging by the noise he knew which of the two it was.  He decided to lay there and take what was coming to him.  It was probably just penance for what he had done.  After the strike he lept out of the bunk, looking Eli eye to eye and not minding the blaster pointed at him.  He listened to what Eli said, not bothering to wipe the blood coming from his nose, and thought Eli was done but got cut off.  He held his tongue again until Eli holstered his blaster and started walking away.~

"Eli...  What I did was too far, and I'll admit that....   I just had to make sure Klae knew.... I.... never mind....   Just talk to her later alone.  She'll probably still be mad, but maybe she can tell you something you'll believe."

~He turned away from Eli and walked in the opposite direction, not so sure or determined about anything anymore...~
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:55:31 PM by Krace » Logged

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2013, 09:02:04 PM »

Sitting up with an arm around her knees, Klae rubs her neck around the edges of the collar, a strained expression on her face. Glancing over as she sees a livid Eli stalking back in Krace's direction, she could hear some indistinct arguing, Great, Eli must have overheard... Seeing a small holocam in the corner, her mouth makes a taut line of understanding. Trying to clear her very tender throat, Klae rasps slightly as she regards Sato,

"I've felt better. Karking ass, Krace just - shocked the hell out of me. I could use some water, do you mind?"

Giving Sato a sheepish look, she rested a hand on the floor, propping herself up. The slave collar was the worst pain she'd ever felt in her life, the electricity searing through her nervous system during each shock. As Sato walked over to the kitchenette, he riffled through the cabinets, finding a sealed bottle of water he deactivated the cell long enough to hand her the water. With a quiet thanks, Klae chugged it down, the water temporarily subduing the raw feeling in her throat. Setting the bottle down she looked up at Sato,

"So, what's up? You seem a little on edge - though I can't blame you in these circumstances."

Klae looked down at herself, disheveled and bruised, she could feel the swelling around her eye and a cut on her lip. Laughing lightly - barely little huffs so her throat wouldn't hurt more, she cocked her head at Sato, waiting for him to speak his mind.

He thought for a moment before responding. "I want to make sure there are no issues between us." He said, calmly. "I get the lack of enjoying a Jedi's company, but like it or not, we're going to be working together on this mission."

He paused for a moment, deciding how to say what he wanted. Slowly and subconsciously, he began rubbing the scar on his forehead as he continued. "This isn't my first time in the field. I've gotten my feet wet more times than I can count. I know what I'm doing. That said, I'm confident you do as well. There needs to be no contempt in the field, so any real issues you have with me need to come up now, or after the mission. They better not come up during, so get anything off your chest now."

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2013, 09:32:38 PM »

Eli's jaw remained clenched tight, but he holstered his blaster.

"You wanted that remote so you could have power over Klae... so she'd have to listen to you. Whether you realized it or not that's exactly what you did. You used pain on her for what? To get a point across?"

He held up the remote, "You ever worn one of these before? The Merr-Sonn obedience collar." He said sardonically. "I've worn one... Gladiatorial arena on Nal Hutta when I was 12." He was alert but recalling the event, "They threw men, women, children... anyone into that pit. It was all game, I saw monsters you've never even had nightmares about." He looked Krace dead in the eyes, "Only thing there to goad me into that pit, was that kriffing collar." He looked at the remote, "That's why I'm holding this, every shock she feels, I've felt, every thought she's having I've had. I know every intensity setting on this collar like I know the scars on my body."

He pointed towards the prisoner hold, "That girl in there, she's the only one right now who's got her ass on the line. We get pegged on the way in, they take her, we can fly on, but they'd kill her. So the only point you better be getting across to her right now is how much you appreciate her for saving our asses, because if we pull this off, it's thanks to her."

His voice took a threatening tone, "One more outburst like that, one more, and I put a blaster bolt through your skull, or I'll leave you for dead on Drommund Kaas."
He turned to storm out of the room and stopped short, shaking the remote in the air, "She's a free spirit Krace, you try to control her like this and you'll lose her for good."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 10:06:48 PM »

~Krace said nothing this time.  He let Eli go as he went and found a viewport to stare out at the starlines flying by.  He understood Eli's stance in the situation.  With a past like that he was sure that anything he tried to convey wouldn't get through.  He had considered telling Eli he had worn one of those collars for a period back when he had gotten caught before, though it was only for a few weeks before he had managed to stage a breakout and he and others got away and he got the collar off.  He knew that wouldn't matter to Eli.  He wouldn't believe Krace either if he had told him Krace didn't want that power over Klae.  He would never want to lord over her like that.  It was true he had been angry about the beating they had given each other, and he did want to get a point across and teach her a lesson, the collar had just been there but it was the wrong way to go about it.  Eli wouldn't believe his words though.  He only hoped that Klae had felt what he had felt and knew his intentions.  That, albeit misguided, he had to prove he could make a hard choice on this mission if it came to it.  Krace continued to stand in silence and stare out the viewport, his thoughts a jumbled mess, blown away by the stars streaking by.  The only one remaining was wondering what the hell he had gotten himself and Klae into.~
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:16:35 PM by Krace » Logged

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: