Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Aboard the Crimson Reaper  (Read 11721 times)
Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2014, 11:22:45 PM »

::Eli::

Eli unbuckled and walked back to the main hold. "Not bad everyone not bad, we barely made it out of there."

He grimaced, "Lets not expect an easy time at our drop point, we're still in Imp space. Scuttling this ship and taking the hound back to Republic space might not be a bad idea."

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2014, 06:48:55 AM »

::Klae::

Slumping back in her seat breathing a sigh of relief, Klae swiveled her chair around. Unable to hold an exuberant smile back, Klae got up and joined the men in the main cabin space. Walking into the main room and wanting to slam Krace into a hug, her smile faded as she saw the Watcher keeping her body language neutral - she wasn't going to feel at ease until he was behind bars on Coruscant. Instead of showing her affection towards them, she merely smiled a cocky grin at Eli, wagging a finger as she grabbed her pack off of one of the chairs and heading back to the bunks to change,

"Yeah, yeah, well, when we get on the Hound, I'll be doing the flying - then you'll see some real piloting. There's no way in hell any Imps will land shots on us then." With a wink and a true smile at Eli as she passed out of the Watcher's sight, she turned and walked into one of the sleeping cabins. Shutting the door and quickly slipping off her clothes, she kept the armor on underneath as she pulled on her comfy green cargo pants and a tank top and thermal over that. Pulling on some socks and her favorite boots once more, she carefully retracted her antenepalps and hid their slots with her thick dreads. Putting her belt and holster securely on, she sighed - able to be herself once more and not feel so exposed, she hiked up her bag and walked back into the main cabin, unknotting her hair as she went - looking for all the world, Human.

Sitting with her pack at her feet, she deftly unwound her dreads and pulled them over her shoulder, their length still falling down to her waist. Leaning back into the slightly odorous couch, she half-relaxed, keeping a surreptitious eye on the Watcher all the while. Pulling up her sleeves, she turned addressing Eli,

"If we dock immediately with the Hound, I can have us burning a trail in under a minute. Let's not give the Imps any more time to catch up with us. I'd like you working copilot if you don't mind." With a meaningful look, she turned to her adopted brother, "Krace, I'd feel better if you would keep a bead on our - guest - the Watcher. I don't want any problems aboard my ship, and we'll be halfway to the Republic by the time the Imps have any idea where we vectored off."

Nothing needed to be said to Sato, she knew he'd do whatever the hell he wanted, which was fine by her - he'd kept up his end and done a crack job of it too. She trusted that he'd keep an eye on the Watcher as well, or at least some shred of his attention. By giving out orders now, she hoped they'd be out of harm's reach before there was any chance of something else going wrong.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2014, 08:18:21 AM »

::Krace::

~As Klae spoke up he grinned.  He enjoyed watching her give Eli a hard time.  He knew most of what she said wasn't a boast.  She was a damn good pilot and the Hound was a hell of a ship for all the work their parents and the two of them had put into it.  After she went to get changed he turned and nodded at Eli.~

"Yeah, I plan on stripping this ships computers bare and then detonating the hyperdrive and fuel shortly after we leave.  It'll make a nasty subspace turbulent spot for a day or so and anybody who might be capable of following us will get a pretty rough drop out when they arrive.  Our tracks will be scrambled on any scanners by the subspace explosion, erasing any subspace trail by the time the turbulence subsides and they could try scanning subspace normally again.  Not to mention the Hound has a faster hyperdrive than probably almost any ship in the Sith fleet thanks to yours truly so we'll be out of reach."

~He pondered for a moment.~

"You want to jump back to Republic space, or back to where we left the Rancor and the Hound?  If you don't mind leaving your ship for longer, that's fine.  I agree Republic space would be safer, just means we have to come back out again for your ship.  Which, as long as the Republic is paying for the fuel and the mileage, I don't care."

~He grinned at Eli, imagining Eli might be considering that would be more time with Klae.  Krace was thinking about the payday from this grand adventure.  Though then the grin subsided.~

"I imagine though that the sooner we get our intel back to Coruscant, the better off those folks at trial will be."

~As Klae came back out he saw she had switched back to one of her normal outfits, and was getting herself back to how she normally looked with her antennapalps and hair.  He listened to Klae's plan, knowing that T7 would have the ship there and spun up, just needing a destination.  Krace nodded at Klae.~

"Sure, I'll keep an eye on our guest.  For now we should make sure we have all our gear packed as and ready to transport over as well as any equipment and supplies we might take from the Reaper.  Griff definitely got his hands on a well stocked ship so we shouldn't let any of it go to waste.  Then we can start getting ready to blow this ship to bits."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 08:26:16 AM by Krace » Logged

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Master Lucien Kane
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 296

Jedi Knight of the Old Republic

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2014, 09:35:21 AM »

::Eli::

Eli grinned at Klae, "Hey we're still breathing aren't we? I say that wasn't a bad bit of raiding Imperial scum."

He looked at Seven with mock apology, "No offense."

He chuckled, "Sato unless you want that ship, I don't care about it. The rancor can rot there for all I care."

Eli had bigger things to worry about than ships, besides, he had a feeling that if Klae and Krace would have him, he might be spending more time with them. Wouldn't need a ship for that.

"As far as Watcher Seven goes, his status aboard this ship is that of a star witness. He was locked up on Drommund Kaas, and we sprang him from Imperial prison to get him here. He saved my ass in there and in my book that makes him alright."

He looked directly at Watcher Seven as he spoke again, "But you're still an Imperial Agent, I'll be keeping an eye on you just like I am keeping an eye on S'evid. If you try to betray us. I'll kill you, work with us, and I'll see to it that you're on a ship to wherever you want to go in the galaxy with enough credits in your pocket to disappear."

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »

::Krace::

~Krace grinned, also teasing Eli.~

"Yes, we are breathing, but I got tossed around like a rag doll in the engine room with all those giant rocks you ran into."

~Krace pondered about the Rancor~

"Well I suppose it can rot, or Sato can have it.  Though as long as there's nothing incriminating on it we also could drop an anonymous message to Griff and he could go pick it up and take what he likes from it since it's only a micro-jump away from his station.  He might forgive us just enough to let us on his station again if we ever needed.  Be nice if we could leave that bridge only a little scorched rather than totally burned."

~Krace eyed Eli as he spoke about Watcher 7.  He had been trustworthy and reliable so far, but that was because he needed escape.  Now that he was out of Imperial hands, that might change.  He imagined 7 would play along a bit longer until they got off this ship, but once aboard the Hound and bound for Republic space, he might decide he wanted to go somewhere else.  Krace smirked as Eli made it clear that he was still a suspect and would be shot if he did anything to betray them.~

"That's fine, his status aboard this ship can be star witness.  So far he has played along and been helpful and I appreciate that so I won't argue with you about having him in a cell.  Since he is coming with us to help clear those people, I'll give him some benefit from doubt."

~He looked over at Watcher 7.~  "

"On board the Hound though, no offense, but your status will still be suspicious ex-Imperial Watcher and I'll be keeping an eye on you.  I don't trust many people aboard my ship and neither does Klae.  Once we get where we're going though and you help pull those peoples butts out of the fire and they're off trial, I don't care where you go."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 10:58:55 AM by Krace » Logged

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2014, 03:03:53 PM »

::Klae::

With a grin and a loud clap of her hands, Klae leaped up from the couch, saying in her best mocking military tone,

"Alright you nerf herders! Enough talking, we've got a ship to chop, places to be and Imps to evade. Let's get to it!"

As the men went about their various interests, Eli checking out their armory, Krace going through the engine room and tool racks, Klae headed towards the med bay area and started sifting through the various packs and kits stored there - also grabbing some other items from the kitchenette and holding cells. Sato walked by with some scuttling supplies, having most likely set some in the cockpit and now heading towards the engine room.

The Watcher Klae ignored for the most part, but making sure he didn't make any suspicious subsonic sounds as he stayed in the main cabin area. With a chime coming on through the intercom system Klae looked up, that must be the alert that they would be coming out of hyperspace soon.

"Krace! Help Sato get the last of the charges set! We've got five minutes before we need to be locking with the Hound!" Calling back as she headed up to the cockpit, she gave Seven a meaningful look as Eli came walking back in, she trusted him to keep an eye on him while she maneuvered the ships together after they fell back into realspace.

As she sat down and looked at the read outs, they fell from the tunnel of hyperspace and with a slight jerking of the practically crippled ship stalled into real space. Opening the comm system to the Hound's private and encrypted channel, she spoke briskly knowing that T7 was awaiting orders,

"Get us locked with this junker yesterday T7, I need to have us hitting the lanes in two minutes, get it done!" As the Hound mechanically sidled over to latch with the Reaper, Klae did one scan of the surrounding area, no activity. Setting the ship to automatically disengage the umbilical when the command was sent via the Hound, she jumped up and grabbed her full pack and went out to the main room where the airlock was situated to the side.

With a grim look of satisfaction, she heard the lock of the Hound's umbilical locking and sealing. Tapping the airlock controls, she ushered Sato and the Watcher in followed by Krace and Eli, then herself. With one more look around the main cabin she sprinted down the umbilical after everyone. Disengaging the umbilical after the airlock resealed, the jogged up to the cockpit past T7's welcoming, whistling, metal frame, tossing her pack to land beside the main room's terminal out of the way.

Asking as she did so, "How long til those charges go off, Krace?" Getting a very short amount of time in reply she smiled and sat into her favorite chair, the pilot's seat. Flipping on the intercom, she said as she deftly plotted their set of jumps to get them back to charted Republic lanes,

"Welcome everyone to the Slice Hound, Corellia's premiere fleet would like to say thank you for joining us for a ride this fine cycle. This is your pilot speaking and I request that everyone prepare for a jump to hyperspace." As she finished, she had completed all of the preflight checks and nav computer equations needed, throttling up, the Slice Hound blasted out of real space an instant before the Reaper obliterated itself into a million glimmering shards of debris, exploding in an unseen, yet spectacular display of hypermatter volatility.

With a grin of exuberance she leaned back and met Eli's gaze across the nav computer console. Finally out of sight of the Watcher, she laid her arm on the console, giving Eli's hand a squeeze as he took hers. Speaking quietly she said with a sigh,

"We did it. Just one more thing left: the trial. Are you ready?"

::Continued aboard the Slice Hound::

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: