Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Attention Force Users  (Read 22643 times)
AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« on: July 03, 2011, 05:50:45 PM »

Jetii, and Siit alike, beware.. a storm is coming. You may soon find that your petty religious wars with one another will come to an end under the reign of the new Mandalore. One way or another, there will be a change in the wind. Already I have claimed the lightsabers of those that have fallen to my blade, and I am ready to claim more.

Those of you who wish to bring the true balance between light and darkness. Those of you who wish  to build a strong order where neighbors do not need to rely on police forces for protection and security, but instead their community, their family, and themselves. Those of you who do not wish to be limited by the Jetii, or be enslaved and betrayed by the Siit, come. Join the Mandalorian clans, and nothing will be left in our wake. A new breed of Mandalorian is here, and we shall fight, for victory.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:02:49 PM by AerykGunn » Logged

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 07:05:40 PM »

I am no Mandalore, but I have foreseen that a great force shall soon rise to bring balance to the Force.  Good luck on your quest.  I shall be interested to see how your crusade ends.

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 07:21:08 PM »

I was actually curious to ask you, Kaiden, to join. You may not be a Mandalorian, but you can always join. Your path has been one to walk the many paths, following the Force.. My path, once I discovered my force sensitivity, was to listen to the Force's will. You would be a powerful ally Shardsbane, and I would like your help.

In fact, I would like to personally invite all of you who are in the Grey, jetii and Siit alike, to come and join my Mandalorians.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 07:29:31 PM by AerykGunn » Logged

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 06:53:11 AM »

Oh here we go again............ lol  Tongue

Mandalorians thinking their Basilisks, and Beskar are a Match for our Lightsabers, and Force Abilities................  Roll Eyes

Got One Thing To Say:

Ulic Qel-Droma

Both a Jedi and a Sith Lord at different times...............  Bested You Long Ago..............

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/06/MandaloreTheDominated.jpg

(pic was to big to imbed, so I posted a link)

You will never be a match for us Mando, might as well get used to it Wink

You might conquer the Jedi............. (cause they'll try to talk you to death before they ever ignite their sabers......... lol  Cheesy )

But You Shall Never Have MY SITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We Know Strength, We Know Power, and We Know Victory (over your kind many times over) and you know...... deep down inside....... that it will always be "We Sith" who are your True Masters...........

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 03:40:53 PM »

Ah my dear friend Wraith... You do not need to give me a history lesson. Yes, you may have, eventually, defeated the Mandalorians. But I am myself, and those who I look to recruit, are trained in the Force. I have defeated just as many Siit, as Jetii. So, ask yourself. If you barely defeated the Mandalorians when we did not use the Force, what will you possibly do now? Just remember, you never truly controlled Mandalorians, just once in a while with your credits. And you never will truly kill the Mandalorians, we always come back. United, with the Force in our grasp, we can conquer any jetii or siit.

As fir Ulic Qel-Droma, he was one man who defeated one man. Mandalore the Ultimate suffered a similar fate to Darth Revan. But time and time again, we simple Mandos bested Jedi, Sith, and everyone else. This time won't be any different. I am not on a path of destruction, Vode. I am merely giving others a new choice to become a part of something different.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 03:49:33 PM by AerykGunn » Logged

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 12:56:12 AM »

Ah my dear friend Wraith... You do not need to give me a history lesson. Yes, you may have, eventually, defeated the Mandalorians. But I am myself, and those who I look to recruit, are trained in the Force. I have defeated just as many Siit, as Jetii. So, ask yourself. If you barely defeated the Mandalorians when we did not use the Force, what will you possibly do now? Just remember, you never truly controlled Mandalorians, just once in a while with your credits. And you never will truly kill the Mandalorians, we always come back. United, with the Force in our grasp, we can conquer any jetii or siit.

As fir Ulic Qel-Droma, he was one man who defeated one man. Mandalore the Ultimate suffered a similar fate to Darth Revan. But time and time again, we simple Mandos bested Jedi, Sith, and everyone else. This time won't be any different. I am not on a path of destruction, Vode. I am merely giving others a new choice to become a part of something different.

I will tell you this...... Force Using Mandalorians would be A GRAND SIGHT TO SEE Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  As Well As A Force To Be Reckoned With!!!!!!!!!!! 

I shall withdraw to the shadows, and watch your progress and development, and determine how much of a threat you and your new brand of Mandalorian's pose Wink..............

(on a side note, I am going to have to beef up on my Mandoeze (I probably said that wrong lol) so I can have more extensive conversations with you Wink )

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 01:02:29 AM »

The main difference is, we Mandos will not rely fully on the Force...

(I've been trying to use basic words people can guess <  < I've actually got a big dictionary I've been trying to learn the words for, and working on it. Dar'Jetii is Dark Jedi or Sith, Siit is Sith, and jetii is Jedi. Vode is brother/sister, aruetii is traitor and i believe coward too so Smiley just a few words as a lesson from your friendly saber wielding Mandalorian.)

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -30

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 01:05:56 AM »

It is called Mando'a

And to my boyfriend: Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum

Saber: Dark Shock Red

Wants: X2 Blue Initiate

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2011, 01:08:03 AM »

Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, ad'ika Smiley

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 01:08:19 AM »

Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, ad'ika Smiley
It is called Mando'a

And to my boyfriend: Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum

I'm not sure if I should flag this or just be totally impressed!  No, I have no idea what it means...

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2011, 01:10:17 AM »

I am no Mandalore, but I have foreseen that a great force shall soon rise to bring balance to the Force.  Good luck on your quest.  I shall be interested to see how your crusade ends.

Seems what you say is really true now.

And now, in this, we must have ballance. the scales have tipped too far.

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 01:10:32 AM »

I'm not sure if I should flag this or just be totally impressed!  No, I have no idea what it means...

It's totally okay Tongue nothing bad or anything was said here in this thread. It means "I love you" but literally means "I know you for eternity" or "I know you forever"

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 01:13:05 AM »

It means I love you. Or really, I know you forever.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 01:15:50 AM »

That's actually really cool!  And I was totally messing around you two seem too straight up to do anything that stupid.

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 01:20:35 AM »

No no we wouldn't Smiley and I figured you were ^_^

Oh yeah, Kandosii! means Awesome! and K'oyacyi! Means "Cheers!" or literally "hang in there" "come back safely" or "stay alive" Smiley
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:23:53 AM by AerykGunn » Logged

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: