Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Author Topic: Attention Force Users  (Read 22728 times)
AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -27

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2011, 10:12:39 PM »

This still sounds like a Mandalorian plot to take over. We must defend the Ultra Sabers factory from these nuts, who think they're Boba Fett! Cheesy

Not at all, Vode. That would be far too cunning for a Mandalorian. We like doing things more straightforward and direct. We are not siit. Smiley

Sabers I have:            Sabers I want:
Catalyst-Blue              Dark War Glaive x2
Dark Initiate V2-Red    Raven
                                 Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 02:37:49 AM »

But it is a plot for you to overthrow the current system so you DO plan to take over!

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 04:08:13 AM »

See this is why things go into aggressive negotiations. People don't get the idea Tongue and diplomacy fails epically.

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 06:23:10 AM »

Then please explain again why your system would be better than the "current" system?  Real request no intent to be rude.

You feel that you can bring more stability to the galaxy?

The_Night
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -38

"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right"

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 04:45:07 PM »

You feel that you can bring more stability to the galaxy?

you mean to imply stability can be brought to the galaxy? lets face it whether its the jedi and the sith or some other power there will always be factions battling it out for total dominance within their respective powers. the galaxy will never truly be at peace until all is gone and nature is left to work its self out. not meaning to sound bleak, its a simple matter of truth that as long as life exists it will fight to put itself out by aligning on seperate sides of the fence. you can only really have stability if you are self dependant in your ability to protect that wich you care about. sure this is more of a philosophical observation of the intrinsic nature of intelligent life, and while it diverts from the originality of the thread (namely the uprising of the Mandolorian peoples who have long since been vanquished by the old republic. at least the true mandolorian warriors) i think it bring up a validity that must be debated: will stability be possible with the existence of intelligent life?

Vintage Graflex ANH
Vintage Graflex ESB
Custom Hero LS6- PCU
JQ Quinlan Vos- PCU
MR Maul Staff- P4 Reds
MR Vader ESB FX
UFX Vader ANH- Lux3 Red
Larbel Obi TPM- CF v5.1
Parks Obi ANH

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 05:34:35 PM »

First off I'd like to say, the Mandalorians that were murdered by the Jedi when Jango Fett was Mandalore were only called True Mandalorians because of their separation with the Death Watch, who claimed to be what a Mandalorian was. The Mandalorians have long been back and have even fought for the New Republic later in life.

Secondly, there is no such thing as stability. What ThexNight says is true. That is the real reason I am here. We are not uprising to take control of the galaxy, I have no delusions of grandeur for control like those of Emperors and the like. Think of what I am offering as a refuge to those who want protection from the Siit and Jetii.

As ThexNight also said, you can only have stability if you are self dependent in your ability. But as a Mandalorian I must add onto that, that by the Mandalorian way you don't have to rely on just solely yourself. People would be taught to help themselves, and their neighbors. We are not, however, conscripting them to be warriors. Those who want to fight are always welcome to join. But those who just want to live out their lives, doing their place in the galaxy, that is where We come in.  Whether you Jetii want to believe it or not, people don't like you. And obviously people fear the Siit. So yes, we are a new faction. But we are not trying to take over the galaxy. We are there as a refuge for those who want to live out their lives and not worry about politics or war.

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Darth Rayne
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -30

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 05:39:33 PM »

Whether you Jetii want to believe it or not, people don't like you

Mando you have made my day.

Saber: Dark Shock Red

Wants: X2 Blue Initiate

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 07:44:15 PM »

But as a Mandalorian I must add onto that, that by the Mandalorian way you don't have to rely on just solely yourself. People would be taught to help themselves, and their neighbors. We are not, however, conscripting them to be warriors. Those who want to fight are always welcome to join. But those who just want to live out their lives, doing their place in the galaxy, that is where We come in.  Whether you Jetii want to believe it or not, people don't like you. And obviously people fear the Siit. So yes, we are a new faction. But we are not trying to take over the galaxy. We are there as a refuge for those who want to live out their lives and not worry about politics or war.

Lucky for me I'm not aligned with the Jedi.  I'm part of a two man show interested in bettering life in my immediate vicinity and no I don't mean by imposing my will on every living thing in the area.

I like the idea of everybody fending for themselves.  I'm gathering that your plan is to clear out a section of the galaxy or the whole thing and create this utopian society?

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 07:45:52 PM »

I know by no means it will be utopian, but Mandalore of course is our primary home, and we have lots of room, and moons. You, Artorius, and I assume the second man, are a good example of what I wish to accomplish on a larger scale.

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2011, 07:54:56 PM »

I know by no means it will be utopian, but Mandalore of course is our primary home, and we have lots of room, and moons. You, Artorius, and I assume the second man, are a good example of what I wish to accomplish on a larger scale.

Fair enough.  The other man is Nero Attoru, he's on the forums.  I'm not sure we'd condone the killing of so many people, innocent or not, but I can say we would most certainly stay out of your way as long as the Force didn't compel us to intervene (which I doubt it would) and assuming no horrific war crimes were committed.  You don't seem the type for that kind of evil though.

Would you mind letting us live if we let you work?  I'll meet with Nero this weekend and I'll discuss possibly joining your cause.

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2011, 08:27:49 PM »

Well well well... It seems that you have all forgotten the only real law on the Universe...

Where there is Life, There is d***heads !

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Suns of the Force

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2011, 08:30:00 PM »

That's the truth, Jodaan.  That's why I'd rather just stay out of the way.  The Force doesn't tell me that this new group will help things.  Then again always in motion the future is!

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2011, 11:09:36 PM »

I am not on the path of destruction, as I have said before. I am merely a warrior who has found a new direction in life, and wish to protect those who have none. The Jetii claim they are guardians of peace and such, but they are too busy usually in their temples to do anything to help. And the Siit... they are the Sith... they will do what they always have done.

I understand that being Mandalorian everyone must thing that I am a warmonger ready to take control of all that there is. This is not so. I have heard the voice of the Force, and it calls to me to protect the people. I feel that that is the most important thing. From the Siit, and the Jetii. Baby stealers, murderers, traitors, and hypocrites. These are all that they are. My missions is not to destroy them, lest it be deemed necessary, but to protect the people from those things which they have brought. I am not a perfect man, nor can I be considered a good man. I have killed, time and time again, and I am a warrior at heart. If the people take on the ways of the Mandalorian, then they can be more beneficial. But I am not here to force anyone into service, to force anyone to live my way of life. But I certainly will welcome it.

I guess few here appreciate the Mandalorian ways and values like I do.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 01:38:37 AM by AerykGunn » Logged

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

The_Night
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -38

"If it's not fun, you're not doing it right"

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011, 09:34:05 AM »

good luck on your mission Mando. but i feel i should warn you, should this venture of yours turn destructive i will be forced to do what i feel is right. As for me, i'll stick to my own path. I find solitude to be the path to ultimate peace. weather inward or outward

Vintage Graflex ANH
Vintage Graflex ESB
Custom Hero LS6- PCU
JQ Quinlan Vos- PCU
MR Maul Staff- P4 Reds
MR Vader ESB FX
UFX Vader ANH- Lux3 Red
Larbel Obi TPM- CF v5.1
Parks Obi ANH

AerykGunn
Knight Templar

Jetiise Kyramud

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2011, 03:45:31 PM »

Well.. "You must do what you feel is right, of course." Smiley I welcome anyone though... But it seems there aren't a lot of Mandalorian supporters here.. Oh well. Perhaps then a new faction of Mandalorian Protectors is not needed just yet.... but I will continue on... Wink I ain't giving up yet, I welcome those who wish to join. but if anyone got the creds to afford me, you know where to find me.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 03:49:58 PM by AerykGunn » Logged

Consular
                                 Dark Shock
                                 Prophecy LE
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: