Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: The Doctor Whooves thread!  (Read 3613 times)
Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« on: December 29, 2013, 06:19:22 AM »

Well, I made this thread for the discussion of all things related to our favorite equine Time-Lord! Seeing as its basically its own fandom.
And because I couldn't figure out if I should post stuff Whooves related in the Doctor Who thread, or the MLP thread...

Here's an intro!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DryfnO4o9l0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DryfnO4o9l0</a>

writr1991
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 07:33:58 AM »

I'm a proud Whovian. I've had two sonic screwdrivers and made SEVERAL DW quotes in conversations, making my friends raise an eyebrow.

Favorite doctor before 2009: Tom Baker

Favorite doctor on 2009: David Tennant

Who else is out there?!

At an end your rule is...

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:48:55 PM »

I'm a proud Whovian. I've had two sonic screwdrivers and made SEVERAL DW quotes in conversations, making my friends raise an eyebrow.

Favorite doctor before 2009: Tom Baker

Favorite doctor on 2009: David Tennant

Who else is out there?!

Favorite Doctor from Old Who: William Hartnell

Favorite Doctor from New Who: Christopher Eccleston (I seriously wish he didn't leave the show so early Sad He was my first Doctor, and one of the major reasons why I fell so deeply in love with the show).

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 05:57:50 PM »

As to who else is out there, Doctor Who fans are on the other Doctor Who thread.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=15187.0

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 07:07:26 PM »

As to who else is out there, Doctor Who fans are on the other Doctor Who thread.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=15187.0

This is a Doctor Whooves thread, not a Doctor Who thread. It's somewhat closer to the MLP thread. I suppose it's somewhere between the two, hence its existence.

Anyway, William Hartnell is the best Doctor.

I don't have a favourite post-2005 Doctor. If I had to pick, I'd say Eccleston, I guess.

I'm still not sure if Doctor Whooves was an intentional easter egg or not. It's hard to tell with MLP.

no

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 07:44:27 PM »

This is a Doctor Whooves thread, not a Doctor Who thread. It's somewhat closer to the MLP thread. I suppose it's somewhere between the two, hence its existence.

Anyway, William Hartnell is the best Doctor.

I don't have a favourite post-2005 Doctor. If I had to pick, I'd say Eccleston, I guess.

I'm still not sure if Doctor Whooves was an intentional easter egg or not. It's hard to tell with MLP.

I was speaking more to writr because his comments seemed more directed toward Doctor Who instead of Whooves. Chalk it up to having been off the computer for the most part over the last few weeks, but that is all that was intended; directing someone to the thread that seemed to fit them better.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 09:13:55 PM »

I was speaking more to writr because his comments seemed more directed toward Doctor Who instead of Whooves. Chalk it up to having been off the computer for the most part over the last few weeks, but that is all that was intended; directing someone to the thread that seemed to fit them better.

I understood that. My main point was that the topic has more to do with MLP: a large percentage of MLP fans have heard of Doctor Whooves (and he's a pony), but a tiny percentage of Doctor Who fans have heard of Doctor Whooves.

Granted, all the discussion thus far has been about Doctor Who. There really isn't much to discuss about Doctor Whooves.

no

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 01:10:00 AM »

What do you think would happen if the MIB neuralyzed the Silence?

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Aerthias Kodoun
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 11

Nova 'leven, ready to vape 'em TIEs!

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 06:17:58 PM »

What do you think would happen if the MIB neuralyzed the Silence?

Hey Kham! I'm afraid that this thread is for discussionn about a My Little Pony character. But that is an interesting question.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 06:40:40 PM »

Hey Kham! I'm afraid that this thread is for discussionn about a My Little Pony character. But that is an interesting question.

Oh! I got this thread mixed up with the other one.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: