Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Problems with Sound Fonts in Obsidian v3.1.4  (Read 6578 times)
NovaSitori
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 6

« on: December 31, 2013, 01:04:54 AM »

My saber is now readable, but my soundfonts don't show up. I don't know what's going on. Please help.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 01:21:22 AM »

Can you provide a bit more information? When you say the soundfonts don't show up, do you mean the ones already loaded on your saber, or ones that you've downloaded?

Downloaded soundfonts should be unarchived and placed in a folder, then you use the Obsidian launcher to browse to the correct folder.

Emory has a video that explains how to use the launcher to change soundfonts, and I'd recommend watching that if you haven't already done so. It may be an older version of the launcher, but the process is the same.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_syQVAHGCYA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_syQVAHGCYA</a>

Light side points please

NovaSitori
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 03:54:12 AM »

Whenever I try to uninstall the Ultra Sabers Obsidian Launcher file, it says "Could not open logfile 'C:\Program Files (x86) \obsidianusb\ST6UNST.002' "

NovaSitori
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 05:39:55 AM »

And I have the files downloaded into separate folders on my Desktop, but they don't show up in Obsidian v3.1.4.

VanZan
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 30

"Beings of light we are. Not this crude matter"

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 06:43:56 PM »

apologies for suggesting the obvious.. but have you unpacked (winzip / winrar) the files to ulock the soundfonts within?
if so.. just go to to "File" and click "New" to clear your board. Set your fonts to your specifications. Once you are satisfied than click the "DISC" or File and Save as.  save your file in your personal folders for easy access (works with sound and LED configs) once you have done this, click  "write to soundboard" and check the box marked Check crc. this is how i got around the many various Error msgs for writing soundfonts. Hope it helped.  Cheers

Lightsabers I Own:
Raven SS - (Emerald) with Sound
Initiate LE V3 - AS (+disks)
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 - CG

Light Side Points Please!

JediSith
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 03:17:24 AM »

im having the same issue.  I just got my lightsaber emerald about 2 days ago and today was the first time I wanted to use the obsidian launcher for changing the sounds. When I open it I does not see my sith file that i download it on the desktop. I see it on the desktop but on the launcher it does not nor any other font folder that I download for soundfonts in the website. the videos show and older version of the launcher which is confusing. the new launcher does not look like the videos of how to install fonts.please help

crisjim4
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 02:07:24 AM »

mine all loads up just wont download to the saber

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: