Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian Questions  (Read 1907 times)
Chris10023
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Fire away coward!

« on: December 31, 2013, 10:58:16 PM »

I have installed the latest launcher for my Reaper with sound, Where do I need to put the files? and how easy is it to customize the sound? I haven't gotten my Reaper yet, as it just shipped, but I want to get the sounds I want and set up. Is it true you can destroy the soundboard?

Edit: Also where do I go to request custom soundfonts?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:25:41 PM by Chris10023 » Logged

"It may be true the world has no need of borders. But would getting rid of them really change anything? The world won't change for the better unless we trust people. Trust is vital in a peaceful world. But that will never happen." Larry "Pixy" Foulke, Ace Combat Zero

Sabers:
Raven-BR
Reaper-BR

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 12:15:35 AM »

I leave all my downloaded and unzipped sound fonts/files on my desktop.  When I open the launcher it allows access to all things on my desktop including the sound files.  From in the launcher, I can open them, listen to each individual font in each file.  From there I can choose to create the font I want and save it, name it, and have that particular font ready to upload to the sound board of any of my sabers.  You can create and save over and over to have lots of fonts.  I have created and saved over 20 fonts for upload, all thanks to the custom fonts made available by our own forum members, and from Ultrasabers too.  THEY>>>ARE>>>GREAT, i'm telling you!  I've spent hours configuring fonts I like, it's that fun, for me any way! 
As per Emory's tutorials found here and the Ultrasabers web site, there are specific instructions for connecting your soundboard to your computer.  If not done right, damage could occur.  What damage will be done, and how bad?  I do not know, all I know is I follow the instructions to a tee each time and I've had no issues at all.   

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 07:08:06 AM »

I believe you can make font requests under this main topic - The Obsidian Order, then in Obsidian Sound Fonts, where you can also download Ultrasaber or forum member created sound fonts.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Chris10023
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Fire away coward!

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 07:36:54 AM »

I believe you can make font requests under this main topic - The Obsidian Order, then in Obsidian Sound Fonts, where you can also download Ultrasaber or forum member created sound fonts.

I did, not sure if it'll happen though, but oh well.

"It may be true the world has no need of borders. But would getting rid of them really change anything? The world won't change for the better unless we trust people. Trust is vital in a peaceful world. But that will never happen." Larry "Pixy" Foulke, Ace Combat Zero

Sabers:
Raven-BR
Reaper-BR

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: