Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Reward Points. Answers to common questions.  (Read 70290 times)
Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« on: January 06, 2011, 02:36:48 PM »

Here at Ultra Sabers, we reward repeat business.  Every dollar you spend at www.UltraSabers.com earns you one reward point.

Once you place an order and it is marked as “Shipped”, the points you have accrued will be redeemable.  You are able to view your Reward points by logging into your account on www.UltraSabers.com. On the "My Account" page you will see a link to the "My Rewards" page.

On the "MyRewards" page, there is an option to redeem points for store credit. Here you can choose how many points to redeem. Twenty reward points can be cashed in to get one dollar off on any purchase.

Once you choose to redeem your points, store credit in the form of a gift certificate is created and assigned to your customer record. The next time you go to place an order, your credit will automatically be deducted from the total order amount.

*NOTE*

Orders to which MyReward store credit has been applied do not themselves qualify for MyReward points. This is regardless of whether the certificate amount covers all or part of the order. Since MyRewards store credit is automatically applied to the first order placed after points are redeemed, you will want to be selective on when you cash in those points.

**SECOND NOTE**

You have to click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT to actually see the Reward Points deducted from your order.

***THIRD NOTE***

No email confirmation will be sent.  As soon as you redeem the points they are attached to your account.

If you have any additional questions, please post them and I will try to give a good answer.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:25:36 PM by Deep » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: